NY - WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO McDonald's Worker Beats Women Who Attack Him

(PLEASE READ ARTICLES AND VIEW VIDEO BEFORE VOTING) In my opinion the worker was...

• justified because this was self defense.

Votes: 66 70.2%
  • exhibiting criminal behavior and should be prosecuted.

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Other - Make sure to explain in a post please

Votes: 8 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/woman-files-lawsuit-mcdonald-fight-started-article-1.1176408

Woman files lawsuit against McDonald's for fight she started at Greenwich Village location

Myika Darbeau, 25, filed papers in Manhattan Supreme Court charging that Rayon McIntosh, 32, used 'unnecessary, excessive and unlawful force' in the October 2011 incident at McDonald's.

....Darbeau also is suing the owner of the franchise, charging there was inadequate security and the store never should have hired someone with “brutal, dangerous, vicious propensities.”

If either of them gets dime one I'll get physically ill. :puke:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/woman-files-lawsuit-mcdonald-fight-started-article-1.1176408

Woman files lawsuit against McDonald's for fight she started at Greenwich Village location

Myika Darbeau, 25, filed papers in Manhattan Supreme Court charging that Rayon McIntosh, 32, used 'unnecessary, excessive and unlawful force' in the October 2011 incident at McDonald's.

....Darbeau also is suing the owner of the franchise, charging there was inadequate security and the store never should have hired someone with “brutal, dangerous, vicious propensities.”

She started the fight and is trying to sue. One word describes her.....TRASH.

The whole lot of them sound unstable and full of animalistic rage. I didn't catch the time this all took place to see if the women might have been drunk and just left a bar. I don't like mcd's because they are 24 hrs. And seem like trashy places to frequent and lots of them are in trashy neighborhoods

I agree with the cashier completely up until a certain point, and then he makes me physically ill.

Generally if a bystander is screaming, "Oh my God! STOP! STOP! STOP!!!!... Call the police... CALL THE F*ING POLICE!!!" you might want to rethink your current behavior. The dude got sadistic with it. That really is illegal at that point (and not before!).

I agree with the cashier completely up until a certain point, and then he makes me physically ill.

Generally if a bystander is screaming, "Oh my God! STOP! STOP! STOP!!!!... Call the police... CALL THE F*ING POLICE!!!" you might want to rethink your current behavior. The dude got sadistic with it. That really is illegal at that point (and not before!).

He kept telling her to stay down and she kept trying to get up. You can't see that in the video. If she would have stayed down he would have stopped. JMO

I don't think it's ever okay to beat someone with a metal rod. The manager or other employees should have done everything they could to protect those two women. And they didn't. I don't care if one of the women started the fight (the other didn't). Beating someone with a heavy instrument when they are on the ground and screaming for you to stop is just not right. The restaurant should be held liable.

I don't think it's ever okay to beat someone with a metal rod. The manager or other employees should have done everything they could to protect those two women. And they didn't. I don't care if one of the women started the fight (the other didn't). Beating someone with a heavy instrument when they are on the ground and screaming for you to stop is just not right. The restaurant should be held liable.

With all due respect I completely disagree. If the women had been cordial and got their order and left it never would have happened. But for their starting the fight and invading the areas not allowed for customers and hitting the employees it never would have happened.

Sometimes when someone goes overboard things get out of control. The fact is that all of this occurred only because of their actions. Had they only mouthed off and the employee jumped over the counter and started beating them then I'd agree with you.

The most telling part of this whole thing is that the cops never filed charges against the McDonald's worker. They found him justified in his actions. JMO

She started the fight and is trying to sue. One word describes her.....TRASH.

" Myika Darbeau, 25, filed papers in Manhattan Supreme Court charging that Rayon McIntosh, 32, used 'unnecessary, excessive and unlawful force' in the October 2011 incident at McDonald's.

"

I agree that she is indeed trash. Wasn't her behavior in slapping the employee and jumping over the counter "unnecessary, excessive and unlawful force" ? Didn't she display “brutal, dangerous, vicious propensities” when she became enraged over an employee just doing his job.

I understand the employee has a crimnal past but in this instance he was working what is probably a minimum wage job in a position that often deals with the worst of rude customers, Miss Darbeau being a perfect example.

I worked at McDonald's all of three days. I couldn't take it. The customers were unreal. Since then I have worked as a teacher in the inner city, worked as a roofer in 100 degree heat and earned money hunting alligators with Mr Swamp. All of those jobs were a piece of cake or a walk in the the park compared to working at a fast food place.

I truly hope the employee (Rayon) has been able to rise above this incident and has gotten the support he deserves and the help he needs for dealing with what a whole nightmare this whole situation was and continues to be with this lawsuit. I hope he has been able to overcome his mistakes of the past and whatever trouble he had been in before he turned his life around and began working at McDonald's.

I think the employee had every right to beat that woman silly! He should have gotten a medal. If that jumped over a counter in a police station and even tried to assault an officer, what do you think would have happened? ....Assuming she wasn't shot dead on the spot. She better not get one cent!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back