GUILTY NY - Zymere Perkins, 6, beaten to death, Harlem, 26 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

Ugh, I'm so disappointed the "mother" is only going to get 2-6 years for doing absolutely nothing to help her child. I feel terrible for the jurors in this case, it's so horrendous and I hope they're given access to counseling. The creature on trial now even looks scary just sitting there in his dress shirt and tie.

Disgusting.
Both of them deserve the DP.
And to think that "mom" will be out free and maybe bring more children into the world to abuse ?

It’s absolutely disgusting at those claiming to be “family” trying to squeeze cash out of that poor baby’s corpse. Hell is too good for the whole lot of them!

Ugh, I'm so disappointed the "mother" is only going to get 2-6 years for doing absolutely nothing to help her child. I feel terrible for the jurors in this case, it's so horrendous and I hope they're given access to counseling. The creature on trial now even looks scary just sitting there in his dress shirt and tie.

They BOTH More Than DESERVE the death penalty! IMO

Case Update: Mother of 6-Year-Old Zymere Perkins Released on Parole: Suffer the Little Children

On Wednesday, January 20, 2020, Rysheim Smith was found guilty of second-degree murder, first-degree manslaughter, second-degree manslaughter, and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child. His sentencing has been scheduled and adjourned several times since then — in fact, a sentencing hearing was scheduled for today but, according to the woman who answered the phone at the courthouse, it will likely be adjourned for another six weeks — and to date, he has not been sentenced. He faces anywhere from 15 years to life in prison. For now, he’s being held in the Vernon C. Bain Center jail facility in the Bronx.

Geraldine Perkins, however, accepted a plea agreement in which she pleaded guilty to manslaughter in exchange for her testimony against Rysheim and a sentence of two to six years in prison less time served, which included the three years of time she spent waiting for trial. On September 17, 2020, 30-year-old Geraldine Perkins was paroled and walked free from the Bedford Hills Correctional Facility for Women.

Reactions: nao

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back