Oddities

O, they both knew Drake was okay. They knew because they knew there was no intruder. /QUOTE]
right, they both knew he was fine because there was no intruder, but she didn't even bother to fake that. Anybody, even a stranger, would have been worried about the others in the house, she was not. I did read in one of my books which is Pro-Darlie(sorta, he can't decide) that she and Darin both say she asked and Darin bounded up the stairs to check. They said it was during the 911 call, but it's not on the tape and of course didn't happen because he didn't need to check on the baby at all. From what I've read, LE was never informed about Drake at all and didn't know there was another person in the house til they explored it.

One thing they both have in common is that they both placed themselves with an alibi that took all responsibility away from them. Darin slept through the attacks, Darlie suffered from traumatic amnesia and couldn't remember the attacks. That rings totally untrue, that they both could have such similar alibis and be innocent....or have only one of them be guilty.
[/QUOTE]
The suspect's word is not an alibi. An alibi must be something provable, i.e. a job time stamp, log book, security camera, more than 1 reliable witness. What they have are excuses

The suspect's word is not an alibi. An alibi must be something provable, i.e. a job time stamp, log book, security camera, more than 1 reliable witness. What they have are excuses[/QUOTE]
I may be using the term a bit loosely but you get my drift. It is the suspect's attempt at creating an alibi, but if it is alright with you, I still prefer the shorter version by just calling it an "alibi." I gotta do something to ease the wear and tear on my fingertips,

beesy said:
Actually when she says "I already touched it and picked it up" I feel a flicker of concern for her. She sounds like a little girl there and that one line rings true to me. If she had been attacked by an intruder, she would have been told not to touch anything and she probably would have said the same thing. You know, maybe even at that point she hadn't thought about the lack of a stranger's fingerprints on the knife. Ok, I said a flicker, as soon as she opened her big mouth in the next instant, she lost me again.

I don't feel any concern for her there, I think she sounds like a whiny kid when she says that. Why did she feel it necessary to even tell the dispatcher he left a knife. She mentions the knife first, the dispatcher replies "there's a knife, don't touch anything." That whole call is just bizarre anyway.

cami said:
I don't feel any concern for her there, I think she sounds like a whiny kid when she says that. Why did she feel it necessary to even tell the dispatcher he left a knife. She mentions the knife first, the dispatcher replies "there's a knife, don't touch anything." That whole call is just bizarre anyway.
LOL I said a "flicker". Don't worry I'm not going soft on ya LOL

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname