OFF TOPIC Chit-Chat

Thank you Gertie. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well.

Sheza:

It would be helpful to know if "going to the bridge" had a frequency, and what the pattern, if any, there may be.

It was reported that Taylor walked to the bridge reguarly. I believe a family member (father?) stated she walked to the bridge for exercise. There is probably a link in the media thread that would answer your question. I am to tired to try and locate it. Sorry..........

W1.. I'll try one more time and stop bugging ya GP or MP?

Sheza. Was there a third "P"? Or, which were you in the same class as? If you figure me out, your powers of deduction are pretty doggone good. You were likely in the class of 76 or 77 (Fuzzhead, Riddle, Turbeville, Hull, etc). The WHS Class of 77 has an exclusive website. Thats who I polled a few months ago about any Talor and Skyla updates. You would have to ask Theresa Kern for access, as she's the administrator. Did you ever go to the pool hall when Vern Harrison ran it? It was great place to mess around at. You could hear the Eagles, and the Spinners to you hearts content.

Thanks Ruflossn. That alone still would have to be called to question. I wonder if either child was insured. Both families look economically challenged to me. A way to get quick money that was unchallenged is certainly a motive. The next time I go to Weleetka, which will likely be April or May, Ill check the area where the "angels" were struck down. My claimed hometown is Weleetka, and these brutal murders cut me to the quick.

Thanks Ruflossn. That alone still would have to be called to question. I wonder if either child was insured. Both families look economically challenged to me. A way to get quick money that was unchallenged is certainly a motive. The next time I go to Weleetka, which will likely be April or May, Ill check the area where the "angels" were struck down. My claimed hometown is Weleetka, and these brutal murders cut me to the quick.

W1~ You are correct in saying the families are economically challenged. I do not belive either child had insurance. Immediately after the girls were killed, an Uncle of Taylor was on the news asking for money to help with the cost of the funeral. I am not from Weleetka, but Oklahoma is my home. It is in my blood. I love the wind, the plains, the Sooners. When I am out of sorts, the first place I seek is Oklahoma. It calms my soul. I have been to Weleetka and have been to the Memorial. If you are interested in the "sleuthing" part of this tragedy, be sure and study up on the crime scene. It is interesting to see where the bodies were found in reference to the bridge, the home of Taylor etc..................

~Merry Christmas Eve~

Wishing all my friends here on WS a very

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Houndacres: Meth heads (tweakers) also have a lot of "awake time". Dependent on how long and the dosage/purity of their meth, the extent of brain damage occuring, is also a factor here. Ruflosn presented some "lay" expalanation of what a tweaker may experience. However, the bio chemical and anatomical processess deterioration are also happening. I'm saying tweakers play a lot of video games, so what to say their pschoses isn't also acting like a kid in a n adultd body. Just a twist to your good possible scenario.

W1, this is what I see happening also. These young adults, hyped up on meth, playing violent video games for hours and hours, would create a pathway, a rut if you will, in their brain. This is what their actions would imitate when given a situation to react to.

I still see this as a revenge killing for something one of the girls did or knew that they had threatened to divulge.

I still see this as a revenge killing for something one of the girls did or knew that they had threatened to divulge.

I still see it as a revenge or payback killing, too, YellowDog. However, it is very likely they were hopped up on meth, as well. I often think it was payback to one of the families rather than just to the girls. The worst thing you can do to someone is kill their children!

ClayCay and Houndacres: I think you two both have a good slant to consider. If I had the time I would put everthing we know or speculate into a spreadsheet, and see where the line is straightest. We could likely see some good possibiluities. Notice I didn't say we could see some likely possibilities. If we see what we think we have, then maybe we could see what the missing questions are, so we could fill things in a better.

ClayCat: Didn't the early witness reports say the POI was spotted with a Chevy truck?

ClayCay and Houndacres: I think you two both have a good slant to consider. If I had the time I would put everthing we know or speculate into a spreadsheet, and see where the line is straightest. We could likely see some good possibiluities. Notice I didn't say we could see some likely possibilities. If we see what we think we have, then maybe we could see what the missing questions are, so we could fill things in a better.

ClayCat: Didn't the early witness reports say the POI was spotted with a Chevy truck?

W1~
The spread sheet idea is a great one. The truck has never, to the best of my knowledge, been identified as definite Chevy or Ford. I have heard both referenced. The tailgate was down and that is one reason that there was confusion about the make of the vehicle. (At least that is what was explained to me by a local). The most notable thing to me is that the truck was white, and clean. Meaning, it did not appear to have been drivin down dusty, Oklahoma roads. So, where did the truck come from.............:confused:

Ruflossn: I had to check. I checked KOTV and got the following extract.

OSBI says the man is part Native American. He's about 35 years old and 6 feet tall with mid-length hair. They say he was in a white Chevy or Ford single cab pickup with a narrow chrome strip down the side with Oklahoma plates.

I mean even a year range would help. You would think the OSBI would have run a description through the DMV for all OK registered vehicles fitting. I believe there is more description on the vehicle available, just not to us. Just the witnesses, the POI, and possibly the OSBI.

According to what I have heard, the man was actually more like 25. I don't believe the final drawing had been shown to witnesses to see if it was accurate or not.

Dust in the wind...

I have a feeling the POI is not the person who committed these horrible crimes. I have also felt it was payback, but not to the P's. I still lean heavily to the girls having trouble with someone and this was their payback from young persons involved. They were hyped up on drugs and the shootings came easy to them. They are not wracked with guilt. I think the girls knew them and walked upon them. There was a reason the other persons were at the bridge, drugs perhaps? The POI may have been involved with the drugs and knows who these persons are. Perhaps that's why he has just disappeared? out of safety for himself?

Hi Houndacres! Some of us were wondering if the POI was a supplier.

If he wasn't there to take a leak, what other reason could there be to block the road and stand outside the truck?

If he wasn't there to take a leak, what other reason could there be to block the road and stand outside the truck?

True! I'm sure he was part of the crime. It's just that the drawing of the POI and the real POI don't match, in my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back