Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations ncsu95!

What beautiful children you have.

Welcome to the world Carly!

:)
fran

CONGRATULATIONS​

You have beautiful daughters. Cherish every moment because they grow up so fast.

NCSU95....any advice needed? Just ask us moms on WS :)

Congratulations on a beautiful healthy little girl. What a wonderful day.

Carly was born this morning at 11:18 am. She weighed 8 lbs, 9 oz and was 20 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great (she's latching well and has pooped twice so far...so she's obviously full of crap like her dad). Dad is freaking out now that I know I won't have access to a bathroom again for the next xx years. We arrived this morning at about 6:45 to be induced...but labor actually started naturally. So it was great timing. Fairly quick labor and delivery.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers everyone.

Your daughters are beautiful! Many congrats to you and Mrs. NCSU! :HappyBday

:partyguy::balloons::Jumpie::Banane57::Banane41::woohoo:

Congratulations to you!!!!

Thanks for the pics nc - You have two gorgeous girls there! :clap:

I am so tickled that you, even with all our disagreements about this case, feel connected enough to actually come on here and share this wonderful, beautiful happening with us! THANK YOU! That is one beautiful newborn, and a very proud big sissy, it looks like!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! Thanks for the pictures. What beautiful little girls!

Welcome, Carly!

:Welcome-12-june::baby:

Congrats NCSU. Lovely girls. What a healthy baby! My second was 8lbs 12 oz, I was a week overdue and induced. The Good Dr. Rappaport wanted to send me home, we came to terms quickly since it was a slow day at the hospital. Good to see the missus had a quick delivery. Perhaps you guys are enjoying a good dinner! Many blessings to you and yours.

I am so tickled that you, even with all our disagreements about this case, feel connected enough to actually come on here and share this wonderful, beautiful happening with us! THANK YOU! That is one beautiful newborn, and a very proud big sissy, it looks like!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The BC case is insignificant in my life. These girls and my wife are my life. I'm honored to share this with you guys.

The BC case is insignificant in my life. These girls and my wife are my life. I'm honored to share this with you guys.
So inquiring minds want to know...have you all the meals planned out? Who gets up during the night? Who gets the 1st mental break?

Just kidding of course. I have the most wonderful hubby who that was never an issue with, and I can tell not with you either.

To many happy memories with your family!
:toastred:​

Jury Duty calls me tomorrow...Can you believe I was a very high number, just knew I wasn't needed...ya right. So I called the # and heard 1-220...oh yes, happy dance, I am not needed. I'm about to hang up, then they say also included is # and they called me out!!! So :floorlaugh: your :behind: off at me.

I just knew something like this was going to happen. I was sort of warned. I'm the last number to be called....all day to sit and stew. Is that how they do it, number sequence?

Any advice what to say or get out if they call me in? Believe it or not I have NEVER done this, even at my age. Maybe Willoughby will be up to seeing me?

Carly was born this morning at 11:18 am. She weighed 8 lbs, 9 oz and was 20 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great (she's latching well and has pooped twice so far...so she's obviously full of crap like her dad). Dad is freaking out now that I know I won't have access to a bathroom again for the next xx years. We arrived this morning at about 6:45 to be induced...but labor actually started naturally. So it was great timing. Fairly quick labor and delivery.

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers everyone.

How fortunate you are, what beautiful little ladies you have!

That combo of dark hair and blue eyes is really stunning. NCSU, I recommend you acquire a shotgun and adopt a very mean look because the boys will be calling on your girls and you need to be prepared!! (Try not to scare 5 yr old boys though...might wanna wait till they're 15).

So inquiring minds want to know...have you all the meals planned out? Who gets up during the night? Who gets the 1st mental break?

Just kidding of course. I have the most wonderful hubby who that was never an issue with, and I can tell not with you either.

To many happy memories with your family!
:toastred:​

I think we have enough people bringing us meals to make until the newborn reaches kindergarten. And also, unlike our first..this one has latched right away. So that takes care of the feeding part :)

But I work from home, so I'll be able to help quite a bit. Wife is a stay at home mom and home schools our 5 year old. That will be the challenge up front...adjusting that schedule.

That combo of dark hair and blue eyes is really stunning. NCSU, I recommend you acquire a shotgun and adopt a very mean look because the boys will be calling on your girls and you need to be prepared!! (Try not to scare 5 yr old boys though...might wanna wait till they're 15).

Did you have to go there with the boys? :slap:

I've been investigating some new procedure that will keep her 5 years old for the rest of her life.

Seriously guys, I am grateful for all of the kind thoughts and prayers from this site. I feel an almost overwhelming sense of responsibility right now...it's hard to describe. There is something magical and special about little girls. I just got done listening to a song that I love to sing with my 5 year old. It's called Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman, and it brought me to tears again. For those of you that have never heard it, please listen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLYxtuC0oRk

Jury Duty calls me tomorrow...

Any advice what to say or get out if they call me in? Believe it or not I have NEVER done this, even at my age. Maybe Willoughby will be up to seeing me?

LOLOL! You predicted several weeks ago that you'd probably get called. I've never done jury duty either and believe me, there was a time when I was in a job I hated, and I worked literally 2 blocks from the Federal Courthouse in SF, and was dying to get put on a long trial so I could get out of work...and was never called. :frown:

Let's see...to get out of jury duty (or dismissed, heh) I guess you'd need to either obviously side for either the prosecution or defense...or say something outrageous, like you are in favor of the DP for every offense (even the non-murder crimes
grim.gif
) and then wink and tell the judge they really should bring public hanging back for old time's sake cause THAT was a party everyone could enjoy in the public square.
hanged.gif
That oughta do it! Extra bonus points for saying something that will make both the prosecution AND defense want you as far away from their case as possible!

Oh one thing you could find out while you're at the courthouse: can you pop into the DA's office and ask Willoughby someone how long a Rule 24 hearing generally takes? Is it mere minutes? An hour? Longer?

Danke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member