Official Documents To Be Released Today

Hi everyone. I have a quick question that has probably been asked...I'm very limited on time today and unable to go through the entire thread.

Yesterday I saw that there were going to be pictures released along with the docs. I haven't seen those. Were there actually photographs released? TIA

softsoul ... just the same pictures of Caylee that have been circulated. Also there was a picture from Casey's dl that LE showed the Zenaida they questioned.

softsoul ... just the same pictures of Caylee that have been circulated. Also there was a picture from Casey's dl that LE showed the Zenaida they questioned.

Thanks SoCal, I appreciate the response.

This may have been mentioned, but I didn't see it anywhere. Where are the pictures of the dumpster?

Unless I've totally gone blind, the OCSO's Incident Report (supplement) on page 33 (of 100) of the below linked volume of documents, lists Cindy Anthony's race as "Black"; her DOB is as "09-22-80"; her age as "27"; and her hair as "black"?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080463/Casey-Anthony-Documents-Part-2-(A)-1-100

IF this is really Cindy that officer Beasley is attempting to describe, she may want to double-check the facts.

Can someone confirm this oddity?

Ok, I have yet to view the 400 pages of documents!! I need more time.

BUT...early in this case a sleuther discovered a Cindy Anthony who was arrested for child neglect twice. Then another sleuther noticed she was arrested for prostitution. It ended up that it was NOT the Cindy we thought- it was younger prostitute of African-American descent. I believe she was 27. So I'm imagining that is how the mistake happened that you reference above. You can find those links and postings in the VERY EARLY general discussion threads. Maybe around thread 12-20.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back