Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

Oh my. Definitely following this one - passed on to friends who live in the Columbus/Newark area.

How horrible. I hope she is found soon .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

this case just keeps getting worse..yikes....I hope she is found safe and soon

Pled and found guilty of involuntary manslaughter. Was he not placed on post release control after being released from the 2016 case?
I've seen previously that depending on what happens inside might mean no parole or probation outside.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Wow 33, going on 13? Is AC pregnant with his child? Hopefully they are found soon, this young girl needs pre-natal care and counseling : (

He looks much older then 33.

He has a child per the letter he wrote the judge on a previous case. Does he still have contact with her.

Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at 12.38.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at 12.37.48 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at 12.34.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at 12.34.35 PM.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 199
I've been thinking about this case a lot because I was in a very abusive/controlling relationship when I was around the same age as AC. How they described AC getting into the car with LJ is very similar behavior to what I experienced - sounds like LJ is someone who is preying on AC because she is not socially proficient (I believe it was stated either on her SM or in MSM that she is homeschooled in addition to being autistic? Correct me if I'm wrong here) and is using that fact to not only take advantage of her, but make her believe in almost an "I'm the only one who can help you and everyone else is out to get you" scenario. One thing that people may not realize, especially in girls, is that higher functioning autism makes them almost too trusting - and that is what I'm most afraid of with AC.

The prior murder convictions make this all the more imperative to find her right away - why has this not been broadcast more in the MI/central OH/PA media markets (actually just anywhere outside Cleveland really)? I have friends in both Newark and Pittsburgh and they've heard zilch about this case until I mentioned it. If LJ was in a car, they could literally be anywhere in the country at this point, and that is frightening.

I've been thinking about this case a lot because I was in a very abusive/controlling relationship when I was around the same age as AC. How they described AC getting into the car with LJ is very similar behavior to what I experienced - sounds like LJ is someone who is preying on AC because she is not socially proficient (I believe it was stated either on her SM or in MSM that she is homeschooled in addition to being autistic? Correct me if I'm wrong here) and is using that fact to not only take advantage of her, but make her believe in almost an "I'm the only one who can help you and everyone else is out to get you" scenario. One thing that people may not realize, especially in girls, is that higher functioning autism makes them almost too trusting - and that is what I'm most afraid of with AC.

The prior murder convictions make this all the more imperative to find her right away - why has this not been broadcast more in the MI/central OH/PA media markets (actually just anywhere outside Cleveland really)? I have friends in both Newark and Pittsburgh and they've heard zilch about this case until I mentioned it. If LJ was in a car, they could literally be anywhere in the country at this point, and that is frightening.

I agree. And all of the above makes this a very frightening case, as you said.

Especially if it is true that she is pregnant. She needs medical care and she should not be in stressful situations right now.

And we have no idea how this perp feels about the pregnancy. That really worries me.

Well those pictures of the two of them makes my hair stand on edge....
She may be 14 -- but imo that's still a kid. :(
She needs to be protected, yes. But (imo) NOT by HIM.

I seriously do not know where to begin with this case - it is wrong on so many levels.

I just hope she is found safe, taken to a doctor (Ob/gyn) for prenatal care...14 is just way too young for pregnancy plus her being autistic.

Not good at all.

OMG you all. I walked into church this morning and there was a man sitting there who looked just like LJ only he was wearing a toboggan. I watched him like a hawk until he went over and joined the men who are in the jail ministry. He's never been there before but he is one of the men released into our pastor's supervision. So I'm assuming he was either in jail or in my pastor's care when this happened. I did look everywhere for AC just in case...

Also I noticed in one of the articles that AC ran away in September as well. Then we know they had a relationship in October and she is pregnant now.

OMG you all. I walked into church this morning and there was a man sitting there who looked just like LJ only he was wearing a toboggan. I watched him like a hawk until he went over and joined the men who are in the jail ministry. He's never been there before but he is one of the men released into our pastor's supervision. So I'm assuming he was either in jail or in my pastor's care when this happened. I did look everywhere for AC just in case...

Also I noticed in one of the articles that AC ran away in September as well. Then we know they had a relationship in October and she is pregnant now.
SABBM

Not disagreeing with you at all, Tillicum ... :)
But, I'd go a step further and say he should be charged with rape !!!
Even if she was "consenting", she's 14 years old, fgs.
And who knows what he's telling her ?? (Like, "I'm helping you", or, "I care about you",etc.)

Truly makes me want to hurl.

Don't have a lot of time as I have to start making food for the holidays; but I'll read backwards here and ; and am also wanting to know who was responsible for her ?
How did it get to this level ?
Surely she wasn't allowed to "go on dates" with him ?
:moo:

Yep, looks like him. Interesting posts. On Dec 3 he says to the effect of “Today’s the Day!”
Grabbed some screen shots in case his profile disappears. Nov 28th post is interesting as well.

RSBM

That pic/meme (words), with Harley Quinn and the Riddler (?) is frightening.

LJ has quite the criminal history going back to 2002.

RSBM

They fled in a car he had stolen, but are believed to be in a different car. (one of his relatives ?)
Hopefully he's apprehended soon, and is never allowed to taste freedom again.
There are some people you cannot "fix" or even try to rehabilitate.
I think he'll be harmful to others for as long as he lives.

I agree. And all of the above makes this a very frightening case, as you said.

Especially if it is true that she is pregnant. She needs medical care and she should not be in stressful situations right now.

And we have no idea how this perp feels about the pregnancy. That really worries me.
Ideally if he has her this long and is 'married,' maybe he's keeping her to 'start a new life'.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

RSBM

They fled in a car he had stolen, but are believed to be in a different car. (one of his relatives ?)
Hopefully he's apprehended soon, and is never allowed to taste freedom again.
There are some people you cannot "fix" or even try to rehabilitate.
I think he'll be harmful to others for as long as he lives.

Is Ohio a DP state? I can't remember, but he deserves no less if he hurts AC and the baby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back