GUILTY OH - Alianna Defreeze, 14, Cleveland, 26 Jan 2017

Still trying to sort the timeline/sightings out. What we have is:

- seen Thursday around 6:40 a.m. at the RTA bus stop on E. 147th Street and Kinsman Avenue

- the principal of E Prep ... says Alianna was seen outside of her school around, 6:50 a.m.

- Police told her family that neighborhood surveillance video shows she got off the first bus, but there's no record of her boarding the second.

- later spotted at a McDonald's near East 93rd and Kinsman with another girl

- bus driver told her the 14-year-old got off a bus on Broadway around 3:20 p.m.

Could she have walked to school instead of taking the second bus? Then was seen by the principal but did not attend classes but instead went elsewhere, or straight to McDonald's with another girl? I wonder whether this sighting is credible.

Also odd that a bus driver saw her in the afternoon, more than 8 hours after she left home. What did she do all day? And again, is this sighting credible and confirmed by video footage?

Cleveland police still searching for missing teen who disappeared after catching bus to school

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/34...-who-disappeared-after-catching-bus-to-school

Unfortunately the article does not elaborate on where/who police are searching/investigating.

But it mentions that Alianna does have a phone.

Bell says when they call DeFreeze's phone it goes straight to voicemail as if it's been powered off.

She also has asthma.

They [the family] say DeFreeze has asthma.

Children with special needs are usually given curb-to-curb transportation under IDEA. Very strange she was using public transit given her disabilities.

http://sde.ok.gov/sde/sites/ok.gov.sde/files/SpecEd-Transportation.pdf

That can depend on severity of disability and independence level of the student. All of the students in my class receive curb to curb, but most of the students in our MiCI (Mildly cognitively impaired) program bus with their gen Ed peers.

Praying this girl is found soon and safe.

Giving this thread a much needed bump!
Hope this beautiful young girl is brought home safe!

Chris Tye (@TVTye): https://twitter.com/TVTye?s=09

JUST IN: Body found on Cleveland's east side near where police are looking for missing 14 year old Alianna DeFreeze. @wkyc at 11 .

I am praying this is not her. Multiple news stations are reporting about this.

Ed Gallek (@edgallekfox8): https://twitter.com/edgallekfox8?s=09

Cleveland Police investigating report of body found in vacant building on east side

new on body found in Cleveland: Fuller Ave. officers had been searching for missing teen girl--body is female ID not confirmed

Body found crime scene is just a short distance from 4th district police station and near missing girl's bus stop

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/01/body_found_during_search_for_m.html

[FONT=&quot]CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Police searching for a missing teen girl have discovered the body of a female in an abandoned home.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The identity of the body has not been determined, according to police Sgt. Jennifer Ciaccia.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Police were searching yards and abandoned homes in an area on the city's East Side in a search for Alianna DeFreeze when the body was found in a house at 9412 Fuller Ave. at about 7:30 p.m.[/FONT]

Oh gosh I hope shes safe. Cleveland is a scary place, to me at least.

Fuller Avenue is right off E 93rd Street...between 2 of Bessie's thumbtacks. Hoping it's not this young girl....but whomever it is (unless an OD) there can't be any more denial (whisper of SK) when so many dots line up off E 93rd. IMO

Too much of a coincidence that a females body is found in vicinity of our missing girl. I hope it is not her!

Time for people to get their timelines straight, IMO! Does the bus have a camera to verify Alianna's movements? What about McDonalds? if camera in McD, can girl she was with be identified?

IF Alianna was at school all day, is there proof of this? Or was there a slip up and procedures were not followed if she left school and her parents were not notified?

Perhaps LE has already solved this problem and knows what the timeframe is. Finding her safe is the most important thing.

Oh no. Now I'm bracing myself to find out if it was a classmate/ bus mate lure or a random demented adult. I don't think it was a wander off and get taken by the elements thing. Poor baby girl and poor mama. Kids should not have to navigate multiple public transit buses alone, in order to get to school.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Oh no! A man just walked up to officers and said "that's my dauughter and this is her mother".

The camera got shaky as it appears officers and this man walked out of sight, and then you hear a woman crying. So sad...

Watching the link above on FB.

Alianna has been found in an abandoned house - murdered. No information. From above FB, live on scene and poor Mom there.

Heartbreaking, I cannot imagine the grief this family is suffering.

ETA: Headlines now stating it is Alianna's body that was found.

Just wanted to confirm to all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back