OH - Amanda Berry, 17, Cleveland, 21 April 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I might mention that the fellow that was arrested in the baldwin case in texas and a suspect in joanna rogers case has killed before, I just wonder if he was ever in the same town as these two girls lived in? if he is a killer then it is possible that he is a serial killer he prayed amoung younger girls. any ideas out there?

just doing some thinking here? where was joseph edward duncan at the time of hers and ginas disappearence? since he was one that got around from state to state and chose victims at random. since his arrest in the groene case he has been linked to at 3 other childrens murder. I just wonder if it is possible that he ran across these two girls and stalked them out? or was he still in jail?

With the huge number of sex offenders and other violent criminal types in a given city, it is highly unlikely that if Amanda and Georgina have been killed, that it was a SO who is well known.

Amanda's mom is on her deathbed. I don't know how much longer she will last. Her organs are starting to shut down. Please do pray for her, Amanda, and the family.

Thank you.

My thoughts and prayers are with Amanda's mom. May she finally find peace.

You are right. This is probably the wrong thread for that. My apologies for my thoughtlessness. I did delete my post.

I just couldn't imagine just how many children have been forced into this life style, it isn't because the child chose this, but it is something these sick men are doing to abducted children for the drugs they do they need something that will guarentee a fast buck. the lure of young girls and boys is the one choice for all the sick perverts in this country. it is very possible that both amanda and gina were taken there, these creeps have " shoppers " that do the dirty work for the " big man " in charge.

Kelly said:
Amanda's mom is on her deathbed. I don't know how much longer she will last. Her organs are starting to shut down. Please do pray for her, Amanda, and the family.

Thank you.

May she finally find peace, and the knowledge of what happened to her daughter. God bless her....

Amazingly enough, it appears Luwanna has turned the corner. She is not out of the woods, but she is still hanging in there. Thanks for the prayers for this family.

Kelly

Kelly said:
Amazingly enough, it appears Luwanna has turned the corner. She is not out of the woods, but she is still hanging in there. Thanks for the prayers for this family.

Kelly

I'm so glad that she is doing better. It is just so unfair that this case hasn't been solved by now. This poor mother....I just feel so bad for her. I'm sure that all of the worry and sorrow hasn't been good for her health. I hope and pray that she has some answers soon.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11327566/from/RL.1/

"I'm not gonna give up looking for my daughter. I want her to hear this. I'm never gonna give up looking for you, Gina. I never will. Until the day I die, I'm gonna be out here looking for you," said Gina's father, Felix DeJesus.

WEWS said the rally was held to bring about awareness of other missing children in the area, including Amanda Berry, who disappeared a month before DeJesus.

If you have any information about either case, call Cleveland police at (216) 623-5118 or Black On Black at (216) 990-0679.

mysteriew said:
You are right. This is probably the wrong thread for that. My apologies for my thoughtlessness. I did delete my post.

I can see why you would post it here because of the location and these girls would fit into a theory of abduction for sex slavery that would normally appear to be far-ferched but in this case it is a proven fact so imo worth investigating. You could also post it as a heading for an individual thread as well. I wouldn't have seen the report since you deleted it if someone hadn't used it in a link.

Amanda Berry's mom, Luwana, passed away this morning. Her suffering has ended, both physical and mental. She now knows where Amanda is, and perhaps they are together.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

Kelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
President and Founder,
Project Jason
http://www.projectjason.org
Read our Voice for the Missing Blog
http://voice4themissing.blogspot.com/

Kelly said:
Amanda Berry's mom, Luwana, passed away this morning. Her suffering has ended, both physical and mental. She now knows where Amanda is, and perhaps they are together.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

Kelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
President and Founder,
Project Jason
http://www.projectjason.org
Read our Voice for the Missing Blog
http://voice4themissing.blogspot.com/
More heartache and sadness for Amanda and Luwana's family.

My prayers for their comfort and healing.

That poor woman. I read about a lot of parents of missing people who die at relatively young ages. All that stress has got to considerably shorten their lives.

At least she knows the truth now, one way or another.

*sigh*

Prayers for her family. I just don't know what else to say. So sad.....

amandab said:
*sigh*

Prayers for her family. I just don't know what else to say. So sad.....
Amandab, I have tried clicking on the link in your signature to Amanda's page twice now and I only get a server down page. Maybe it's because of high traffice, but do you know if this link and her website are still viable.

Extending prayers to her family during this difficult time.

Michelle Read said:
Amandab, I have tried clicking on the link in your signature to Amanda's page twice now and I only get a server down page. Maybe it's because of high traffice, but do you know if this link and her website are still viable.

Extending prayers to her family during this difficult time.

I'll get with Kelly on that - thanks for bringing it to my attention. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member