GUILTY OH - Amber Howard, 21, pregnant, murdered, Portsmouth, 10 Aug 2007

I hope they have info on the father of the unborn baby, if this turns out to be her. That's where I'd be looking.

She had an almost 2-yr old at the time she went missing. :(

I think there must be nothing worse than finding the remains of a pregnant woman because there would be the remains of that little baby too, if animals hadn't gotten to it already.

What a sad ending to a tragic story. I hope they are able to find who is responsible for this senseless death quickly, and justice is served for Amber and her baby.

These remains were identified as Amber Howard.

http://www.wsaz.com/newsohio/headli..._Man_Charged_With_Killing__Amber_Howard_.html

"The Scioto County Prosecutor, Mark Kuhn tells WSAZ.com that Mark Crisp, 48, of West Portsmouth, is currently in The Ross County Correctional Institute on unrelated charges.
Howard, who was from the Portsmouth area, disappeared in August 2007. She was seven months pregnant when she was first reported missing.
In June 2008, detectives confirmed that bones found in the Shawnee State Forest in April 2008 were Howard’s."

From October 2010:

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/..._Man_Charged_With_Killing__Amber_Howard_.html

Mark Crisp has been sentenced to two consecutive life sentences for the murders of Amber Howard and her unborn child...

Crisp was found guilty of murder and murder of the unborn child...

Drinking, smoking marijuana and crack cocaine -- that is what Amber Howard’s mother Mary testified she was doing with her 21-year-old pregnant daughter, and the 48-year-old defendant Mark Crisp, the night Amber disappeared. Amber’s mother and grandmother also testified that Amber, a long-time drug addict, and Crisp drove away from her home to get more crack -- and Amber was never seen again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back