OH OH - Beverly Jarosz, 16, Garfield Heights, 28 Dec 1964

I was thinking the partial palm and fingerprint could not be matched to any suspects why? Who were the suspects all men? I used to believe it was 1 man. I'm leaning more towards a woman. I talked to a detective one time many years ago about a specific woman because they were always looking for suspects and asking the public to help and he told me no maybe he didn't want anyone to know. He told me to get a big slab of meat and stab it 42 times he said it would not be easy. I read most likely this person had been in the Jarosz home many times probably in the basement playing records and in her bedroom on different accusations with Beverly. No one would even think about a woman cutting through the backyard. Beverly cut through the backyard many times going to the Ice-skating pond behind the Fire Station. The police even drained the Ice-skating pond looking for the knife on a tip.

Last edited:
Another murder that bothers me, is the Melissa Jane Letain Murder in Edmenton Canada, February 14, 1987. I can trace Harry (now using the name Jozsef Madol in 1987) to Edmenton in 1987, but can't find definite info he was in Edmenton prior to February 14, 1987. He was a fugitive from breaking Federal Parole and doing a mining scam in Prescott AZ and San Mateo Calif. When AZ LE got wind of the mining scam, Madol fled to Edmenton. He did have an office site about one block away from where Melissa Jane Letain was abducted when she left the mall after work. If you google the name Jozsef Madol some of his past businesses in Canada will come up on Canadian business sites. Canada does NOT have FOIA so obtaining any court info etc on Letain's murder is impossible.
Decided to start a thread..

hey dotr, great to start a thread on Melissa Letain. As you know my passion was the Beverly Jarosz case and Harry Joseph Madol being a prime suspect. I'll add this to Joseph Madol being in Edmenton Canada at the time of Melissa's abduction and murder. As I said earlier, his office was but one block from the mall Melissa worked in. Also the man he was in business with and at this office a block away, had been in prison for murder. The man gained early release by turning Prosecutor witness to a shanking that took place in the prison where he was incerated. He was the "look out " man for the inmate who killed the other inmate. The night of Melissa's abduction in the alley near the apartment she shared with her boyfriend, Madol was definitely in the area. He had been arrested by Edmenton police for a stolen rental car from Toronto. The problem I have is Canada doesn't have FOIA, therefore I can not obtain a police blotter as to the exact time Madol was picked up by LE and taken to Edmenton jail. I don't know if it was before or after Melissa's abduction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back