GUILTY OH - Brian Michael Rini, charged with impersonating a long-missing child, Apr 2019

Timmothy Pitzen Case: Missing Children Found Safe: What Are The Odds?
"Many details–including confirmation that the boy is actually Pitzen–remain unknown. But if the reports alleging he’s indeed alive are verified, Pitzen would end up in the ranks of other high-profile missing kids cases with happy endings.

Of all the abductions reported to NCMEC between 2014 and 2015, 98 percent involved kids who ran away or were taken by a family member, and it took an average of about a year before kids who were taken by a family member were found, according to NCMEC.

Although Pitzen was last seen alive in his mother’s care, the case doesn’t fall into either of those categories.

These abducted children were found safe under miraculous circumstances."
Snipped by me, details on each case included in link.
Jaycee Dugard
Elizabeth Smart
Jayme Closs
Steven Stayner
Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight
Shawn Hornbeck

Not Timmothy :(.

ETA:
FBILouisville, @FBICincinnati, @AuroraPoliceIL, Newport PD, @CincyPD, and HCSO have been conducting a missing person investigation. DNA results have been returned indicating the person in question is not Timmothy Pitzen.
4:37 PM 4/4/19
(BBM)
FBI Louisville on Twitter
Oh no.

Not Timmothy :(.

ETA:
FBILouisville, @FBICincinnati, @AuroraPoliceIL, Newport PD, @CincyPD, and HCSO have been conducting a missing person investigation. DNA results have been returned indicating the person in question is not Timmothy Pitzen.
4:37 PM 4/4/19
(BBM)
FBI Louisville
on Twitter

Don’t know why this showed up under my name, I did not post it, although post is correct. I just checked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuhwraywray
Back