Found Deceased OH - Bryon Macron, 45, Lafayette Township, 15 Dec 2016

http://www.lakelubbers.com/chippewa-lake-2481/

Not large by inland lake standards, Chippewa Lake is less than 200 acres in size and only about 14 feet in depth. Extensive wetlands cover much of the area north and west of the lake, while two small villages are stretched along the eastern shoreline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Friday, Chippewa residents saw a plane circling the lake, after the news broke of Mr Macron, they realized the reason.

Why are we hearing nothing of search parties, etc.?

Local LE searched the entire area surrounding the Lafayette Trustee Building, which includes miles of walking/ bike trails on Friday.
Thursday temperature was a high of 9 degrees, Friday may have made it to 20 degrees with the snow starting late Thursday evening and continuing on & off all Friday.

http://www.lakelubbers.com/chippewa-lake-2481/

Not large by inland lake standards, Chippewa Lake is less than 200 acres in size and only about 14 feet in depth. Extensive wetlands cover much of the area north and west of the lake, while two small villages are stretched along the eastern shoreline.

There was snow on the ground and I'm sure they would have seen footprints around the lake if there were any.

A quote from Capt. David Centner
Rather interesting choice of words....

"There was obviously signs of an altercation in Mr. Macron's office, there was some blood located in the office as part of that altercation...at this point in time, we can't read a lot into that," said Capt. David Centner, with the Medina County Sheriff’s Office.
Investigators say they also found blood inside Macron's SUV, but would not say specifically where. They also say the discovery of blood does not necessarily mean they suspect foul play.
"We're still looking at all aspects of a missing persons investigation and we still have hope that we're gonna find Mr. Macron alive and well, and reunite him with his family," Capt. Centner said.

So wonderful if or why they haven't searched that lake. He's not a tiny many. It would have taken a lot to get him out of that office into his SUV and back out of it. But they haven't said whose blood it is. Maybe there was a meeting at the park, an altercation blood etc. Then that person drove to his office and bleeding trashed it or was looking for something.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I can promise you that lake is frozen right now.

WQRT 104.5

Medina County man still missing

Medina County authorities working on the case of a missing trustee from Lafayette Township say they’ve found blood in his office and in the back of his SUV. 45-year old Bryon Macron was reported missing last Friday after his township hall office was found in a state of disarray. The FBI has been brought in to help with the investigation.

So now they specify that the blood was in the back of his car. If it was Bryon's blood, he was not the one driving apparently.

But could also be that it was the blood of the person he was fighting with in the office.

In any case there seems to have been at least two persons in the car. One of them on the back seat, injured or worse. A previous report linked above made it sound like it was not enough blood to make them think someone was murdered.

Facebook page; Missing Warrior Alert

Bryon Macron
Height 6'1"
Weight 290 lbs

I do not think it was a suicide as he is a very devoted family man. He lost his mother in the spring, but I still do not picture him leaving his wife and kids. The weather is warming up and it might be a good idea to ask for a search party that some others may have missed. I am sure they have checked all previous messages and calls on the cell phone since they found that. Probably would check for any recent purchases for burner phones just to be sure too. I believe from the information listed that if foul play is involved , it will be someone he knew and perhaps let his guard down.

So now they specify that the blood was in the back of his car. If it was Bryon's blood, he was not the one driving apparently.

But could also be that it was the blood of the person he was fighting with in the office.

In any case there seems to have been at least two persons in the car. One of them on the back seat, injured or worse. A previous report linked above made it sound like it was not enough blood to make them think someone was murdered.

Do you have a link for this statement? I did not see that in any previous linked articles.

I do not think it was a suicide as he is a very devoted family man. He lost his mother in the spring, but I still do not picture him leaving his wife and kids. The weather is warming up and it might be a good idea to ask for a search party that some others may have missed. I am sure they have checked all previous messages and calls on the cell phone since they found that. Probably would check for any recent purchases for burner phones just to be sure too. I believe from the information listed that if foul play is involved , it will be someone he knew and perhaps let his guard down.

I tend to think it was someone local as well. I also tend to think that if it was someone local and they caused him harm, they would take him or his body out of the county to another rural county. Medina County is not as rural as it used to be.

Do you have a link for this statement? I did not see that in any previous linked articles.

Owutatangledweb, sorry I was referring to the bolded parts in the below statement LadyRowan posted earlier. There was actually no link.

A quote from Capt. David Centner
Rather interesting choice of words....

"There was obviously signs of an altercation in Mr. Macron's office, there was some blood located in the office as part of that altercation...at this point in time, we can't read a lot into that," said Capt. David Centner, with the Medina County Sheriff’s Office.
Investigators say they also found blood inside Macron's SUV, but would not say specifically where. They also say the discovery of blood does not necessarily mean they suspect foul play.
"We're still looking at all aspects of a missing persons investigation and we still have hope that we're gonna find Mr. Macron alive and well, and reunite him with his family," Capt. Centner said.

That is what WQKT is reporting ("Medina County authorities ... say they’ve found blood in his office and in the back of his SUV"), but according to FOX8, "Investigators say they also found blood inside Macron's SUV, but would not say specifically where."
http://fox8.com/2016/12/21/search-c...ice-vehicle-of-missing-lafayette-twp-trustee/

Hmmm ....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back