GUILTY OH - Doyle, 88, & Lilian Chumney, 79, Tuscarawas County, 21 Jan 2015

I'm surprised that this isn't plastered all over the national news. I haven't seen any mention of it in my trending feed on Facebook or anything.

A reward ? They're driving all over town for God's sake............. !! Pull 'em over !

This group of people are beginning to make law enforcement and the highway patrol look really bad.
In Ohio, West Virginia, South Carolina & Georgia!

I wish they would come tooling through my neighborhood.....I could use the $25K as well as a little target practice.

And I'm guessing they went through Alabama and possibly Mississippi and Tennessee and Arkansas to get up to St. Joe from where they were in Georgia.

Seriously, how are they making it this far? People say backroads and such- but have you ever done a lot of traveling on back roads? Those little sleeper towns are usually crawling with troopers trying to bust speeders.

I'm the OP and originally saw the story on my local news. When I watched our news last night, there was barely a few seconds spent showing the suspect. I don't think they even showed pictures of the other two. I don't understand....

I've heard zero about it here in north Alabama.... and they were likely in our state.

And I'm guessing they went through Alabama and possibly Mississippi and Tennessee and Arkansas to get up to St. Joe from where they were in Georgia.

Seriously, how are they making it this far? People say backroads and such- but have you ever done a lot of traveling on back roads? Those little sleeper towns are usually crawling with troopers trying to bust speeders.

Did you not read post #217 ? They haven't pulled out their department issued X-Ray glasses, or their magic decoder rings. (as found in a box of Cracker Jacks)

Hold it..hold it......hold it..... scratch all of the above. I just noticed what time it is......LUNCHTIME.

It appears they are managing to travel from time zone to time zone and hitting the major cities either at breakfast or lunch.....eliminating the chance of running across law enforcement. Crafty.

Did you not read post #217 ? They haven't pulled out their department issued X-Ray glasses, or their magic decoder rings. (as found in a box of Cracker Jacks)

Hold it..hold it......hold it..... scratch all of the above. I just noticed what time it is......LUNCHTIME.

It appears they are managing to travel from time zone to time zone and hitting the major cities either at breakfast or lunch.....eliminating the chance of running across law enforcement. Crafty.
From what I heard on the scanner and read I think the Missouri was a false alarm.

"Central and all other St. Joseph schools were placed in an exterior lockdown as officers searched the area. By 10:30 a.m., officers determined the initial caller did not have a credible reason for placing the call.

"At this point and time, we have no information to confirm that (the suspect) has been or ever was in our city," Mr. Wilson said."

http://www.newspressnow.com/news/lo...cc2-1449-5416-9c92-264d3e39cc73.html?mode=jqm

Looking like a false report.

So, they could be anywhere, really.

"Central and all other St. Joseph schools were placed in an exterior lockdown as officers searched the area. By 10:30 a.m., officers determined the initial caller did not have a credible reason for placing the call.

"At this point and time, we have no information to confirm that (the suspect) has been or ever was in our city," Mr. Wilson said."

http://www.newspressnow.com/news/lo...cc2-1449-5416-9c92-264d3e39cc73.html?mode=jqm

As far as I can tell from msm, there has no credible sighting since the Georgia robbery Sunday night.

They haven't been seen since Sunday night, that gave them all day and two full nights of driving, they could be well into Mexico right now. It's only 15 hours from their last sighting in GA to Mexico if they take i10 to highway 59. But if LE is already staking out that route, they could have shifted gears and opted to head to Canada.

If that was them in St Joseph, they could hop on I29 and be in Canada in less than 12 hours.

They haven't been seen since Sunday night, that gave them all day and two full nights of driving, they could be well into Mexico right now. It's only 15 hours from their last sighting in GA to Mexico if they take i10 to highway 59. But if LE is already staking out that route, they could have shifted gears and opted to head to Canada.

If that was them in St Joseph, they could hop on I29 and be in Canada in less than 12 hours.

They'd need a passport to get into Canada, and the Border Services would be on the alert, so chances of getting into Canada in the winter are very remote.

I think trying to make it to Canada would probably be the *safer* option. I spent some time in the Lower Rio Grande Valley last year and the police presence down there is very high. I got pulled over twice because I had out-of-state plates and they suspected I could have drugs or something in my vehicle. (Both times I was cleared, obviously) So, I don't see them going down that direction, especially if they were ever in St. Joseph (but it doesn't look like they were at all).

Or, they could be in Florida, like where it was suspected that they were headed.

Listening to the scanner, LE in St. Joe were on top of things, checking every green or kind of green minivan in the area. (I wouldn't have wanted to be driving a minivan this morning.) I am happy they took the report seriously. I just hope they can now find out who called in the report of the person firing an assault weapon out of a minivan and the other person who saw someone with a gun entering Central High. SMH JMO

ok, false reports in MO? Still in FL??? They're running crazy 8's with no place to go and can't get out of the states unless they swim to MX, cross the rio, first jumping over the 3' wall, LOL

They'd need a passport to get into Canada, and the Border Services would be on the alert, so chances of getting into Canada in the winter are very remote.

You need a passport to get into Mexico, too. But my husband was there Thursday and they didn't require him produce him passport.

Would the Canadian border patrol be on high alert?

I really hope these three are caught soon. I'm honestly surprised he got 2 other people to go along with him on this. I'm also surprised they are using the same vehicle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJW4966
Back