OH OH - East Cleveland, Cuyahoga County

Another article that may be relevant. Will have to wait for more information from the ME. Area is E. 79th & Hough Ave

Skull found with other possible human remains in vacant Cleveland apartment building

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/12/suspected_human_skull_was_foun.html

Police interviewed several neighborhood residents about the building's previous owner. "Everyone described him as 'strange'," the report says.

Neighbors told police that the building has been abandoned since the 1990s. They said the owner regularly visited the building up until the late 2000s to do maintenance work and paint, the report says.

The ME ruled that Natalie Perez died of an accidental overdose of the drug fentanyl.

Woman found dead in abandoned Cleveland house overdosed on fentanyl, officials say

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/07/woman_found_dead_in_abandoned.html

Ericka Perez told cleveland.com Monday that her daughter, who was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, was not known to use drugs.

She wondered if others had been at the vacant house with her daughter, and if so, why they abandoned her body.

Cleveland
in the early 1990's were adamant it was just a fluke that all the women were known prostitutes. The killer dumped a body off St. Clair rd in the heart of manufacturing companies. It was my shortcut to my job. All of us in the community screaming police should investigate. They shut down any talk of a task or any type of police investigation. So I am not surprised these women were not included in your database. Please don't forget these women were human beings and deserve a voice now. Cleveland and east Cleveland have the worst track record of taking seriously any missing persons reported by family because of their loved ones arrest record to decide if their worth all the paperwork. Please look into this. I want to point out that all the women were of color.

10-Year Anniversary of the Cleveland E 93rd St Serial Murders is March 28, 2023

*dated Mar 2023

For Jazmine Trotter, considering the cell phone evidence that her phone traveled to and from Solon where she worked after her death: They ruled out the first suspect and couldn't connect the time cards to those shifts. How about the van driver who picked up the temps to go to Solon every day? And if her phone was left in the Solon location, the shifts might not match up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back