GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a second....

Didn't we hear about cadaver dogs "showing interest" from the "psychic" "dog lady" on Nancy Grace?

Have we heard it from anybody credible???

As I understand it, showing "interest" isn't an indicator (or what many call a "hit"). The dog she used uses an aggressive indicator and barks continuously. With a passive indicator dog, they sit right there and wait. A bark could mean "I'm caught on a vine, help!" but is not the barking of an indication. We had to clear that up as the dog jumped up on the side of the garage but did not bark. Extra sniffing here and there but no barking. This is how I kinda understand it. No indications of decomposition. With dog lady is all I am referring to. I don't know LE's dog results.

Off to Toledo, wish us all luck, say a prayer, light a candle, shout out "Bring Elaina Home!" or come out and search if you can.

We are in need of searchers please!! Justice4Nevaeh will be there at 10 a.m. but come when you can for how ever long you can. All help is appreciated.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/998347_668350236526759_1088212238_n.jpg

Sorry if this has been put up. I havent' seen it before and there's our little girl smiling !
ETA she really looks a LOT like Angela, eh?

Eta 2 I'm not sure if this is allowed because her sis's face s in the pic. If someones knows how to
blur out a face and re post it, I would bake you a cherry pie !

I hope it's okay to just crop the photo -

998347_668350236526759_1088212238_n_zpsf2dcb550.jpg

SCHMAE - I confuse "right" and "left". I need GPS to navigate my house. Trust me, we all have our challenges! ;)

Tks but I don't know how to do that either ! I'm technologically challenged
in many areas still.

Such beautiful little girls. Praying for them both.

ETA sorry, added the wrong quote and don't know how to fix.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

What a beautiful pictures of the girls! How sad they aren't together anymore I can't imagine how hard this is for the 4 year old. I have a 4 year old boy and he would be crushed to not see his 2 yr old sister anymore I can't even imagine :(( too sad to think about!

All my prayers and good luck to the searchers! Please find Elaina, come home!!!

I know :( I'm so sad and concerned for little K. What a rough road ahead for her. Good thing she's with her dad's family during this time and not her mom's " family" . At least we know she will get any help she needs and eventually be able to feel safe again . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.