GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fred LaFebvre guest as well.

He says it's confirmed that Stephen King did tell police exactly where the box containing Elaina's body would be found.

The cadaver dog on After Dark couldn't sniff "up "too well. I thought I had heard that! He was very interested in the area...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Elaina's great-aunt, Tammy Mories, is a guest on Dr. Drew's show tonight.

The cadaver dog on After Dark couldn't sniff "up "too well. I thought I had heard that! He was very interested in the area...

the scent dog part really took me back. The trainer told him to "check" that area four times before he got it! I was left with the feeling that if she hadn't almost pointed it out, the dog wouldn't have found it at all. The dog did raise its head sniffing the air and running around. But that was all I saw consistent with a hit.

the scent dog part really took me back. The trainer told him to "check" that area four times before he got it! I was left with the feeling that if she hadn't almost pointed it out, the dog wouldn't have found it at all. The dog did raise its head sniffing the air and running around. But that was all I saw consistent with a hit.

Yep! Had she not placed the "scent " the dog never would have located it, but IMO HE DID act like the humans needed to take a closer look UP.
Eta: what I read about scent dogs was related to where to hide pot in your car. :dunno: Why did I read that? I don't smoke it...
But they said hide it "up " or carry a cat in your car... fwiw

I've been wondering about the police chiefs statement that there had been a lot of deception in the case. This makes me think (besides the lying) moving of the body.

In a prior post, I theorized that when SK and Mike one (the one we've not been Heuring about) ran out the back, SK ran down the alley, and Mike took off in the maroon van with the baby. SK wasn't arrested for about 3 weeks. During that time it could have been retrieved and set in the rafters, thinking it would never be searched again. And it may not have!

I wonder if any one involved had access to a storage locker, or maybe a secluded shed or barn.

Post is entirely my own opinion.

I've been wondering about the police chiefs statement that there had been a lot of deception in the case. This makes me think (besides the lying) moving of the body.

In a prior post, I theorized that when SK and Mike one (the one we've not been Heuring about) ran out the back, SK ran down the alley, and Mike took off in the maroon van with the baby. SK wasn't arrested for about 3 weeks. During that time it could have been retrieved and set in the rafters, thinking it would never be searched again. And it may not have!

I wonder if any one involved had access to a storage locker, or maybe a secluded shed or barn.

Im hoping that when they towed the van & had it for a bit there, they put a tracking device on it..- just to see if/when/where it moved to afterwards. One can only hope, and then monitored what went on from there. I cant recall if this was when FBI was involved yet or not.. anyone know?

Thank you, OBE, for your informative post. I posted last night about the blanket, as well as about hearts (re JBR, heart drawn on palm).

As well, I am reminded of fathers who have killed their own children, and the one case I wanted to bring-up for reference, I cannot atm recall the victim's name. Maybe you can help...she was a biracial child with red hair, and after he had buried her far away in a woods area, he went back and moved her body. LE had GPS on him...busted.

All said, THIS case does not involve the father of the victim but rather a boyfriend. He may have carried the box up to the rafters but I strongly suspect, as your post indicates, that the mother placed the baby's body in the box.

Tragic case, no matter how we analyze or dissect it.

~jmo~

Valiree Jackson - 9 years old
Dad killed her because his girlfriend didn't like her. :facepalm:

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=66675871

It was RS.

Thanks! I eventually figured that out after reading on more and through MSM.
I would have believed it if it was TS, but RS saying that just bothers me.

I think it is so odd that he did not mention the car. And all JK was concerned with was the car and any damage to the garage?!

Ferretmommy, by chance has RS been given a poly? Just a thought that popped in my head.

My thoughts and prayers are with you every single day. I wish there was something that I could say or do to make it better for all of you.

Very interesting thought!

Is this the back alley and their garage? (garage on left) garage address is 704

e6aju9eg.jpg

Purple ping is garage

3a4eru9y.jpg

(Front of house

View attachment 37130 )

Those pics are the front of the house and the garage on the property that belongs to SK Sr.

I haven't been following this case at all, but saw a short clip about it today from HLNTV.

What a mess?!? It def intrigued me to know more about this case. I have read some today and pardon me for the newcomers question; but since the dogs didn't react to the body in the garage, is it your opinion that the body was moved there afterwards?

It seems unbeleivable to me that she's been there for months.

RIP Elaina

I just heard the baby was found in a box with a heart on it...
It was probably stated earlier and I missed it.
IMO mom drew the heart not SK.

At least they are discussing it with TJ first. This time.

sigh.

À member of the press called TJ Tuesday morning and told him the DNA was a match. LE couldn't be bothetred, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nosferatu