OH OH/FL - Did Betty Neumar kill five husbands?

She took all secrets to her grave with her, but she has to answer now to her maker........

I'm sorry to hear Mr. Gentry died. He should be remembered for his unrelenting loyalty to his brother. I just came across this article while researching another case.

Brother's unsolved 1986 murder still haunts North Carolina man
By The Associated Press
on December 23, 2012 at 9:55 PM, updated December 23, 2012 at 9:59 PM

ROCKWELL, N.C. (AP) — Al Gentry is running out of time to find his brother's killer.
After years of chasing leads, he thought he'd found the person responsible for the 1986 murder — an elderly Georgia widow who was married to his brother and left a decades-long trail of five dead husbands in five states.
snip
Gentry spent much of his adult life pushing law enforcement authorities to solve the slaying. He always believed that Neumar — a diminutive Georgia grandmother with a shock of white hair who operated beauty shops, attended church and raised money for charity — was responsible. The case was finally reopened in January 2008 after he asked Burris, then the newly elected sheriff, to look into it.
When investigators did, they found Neumar's trail of dark secrets.
I think it's pretty obvious who killed Harold Gentry, and I hope his brother was able to resolve some of his doubts before he passed. RIP, Mr. Gentry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back