Identified! OH - Highland Co., WhtFem UP6614, 30-60, surgical repair to femur, Jan'80 - n/a

Did NamUs confirm whether this profile was pulled because there was an ID?
Not sure .. I never emailed them to confirm, just got the permission error .. I can't find any thing in the news confirming either .. patiently awaiting :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I actually just emailed to see if they can confirm she was identified or if the profile was pulled for another reason ...

I actually just emailed to see if they can confirm she was identified or if the profile was pulled for another reason ...

Here is their response:
Hi there,

Thank you for your email. We do believe we know who UP 6614 is. However, there isn’t enough information to make a formal identification with. For that reason the case has been un-published with a tentative ID.

Thank you,

Amy Dobbs
Regional Systems Administrator
National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Phone:817-304-8873
E mail : Amy.Dobbs@unthsc.edu

Out of interest, does anyone know what happens with a "tentative but cannot be confirmed" ID of this type? Do they also take down the matching MP report, even if they are not 100% confirmed?

Out of interest, does anyone know what happens with a "tentative but cannot be confirmed" ID of this type? Do they also take down the matching MP report, even if they are not 100% confirmed?

It would probably be up to the missing person's LE agency to decide whether to leave it up, depending on how much faith they have in the identification.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back