OH OH - Jacob Limberios, 19, Sandusky County, 2 March 2012

I am not a Dr. Phil fan by no means, but I watch all of his shows that cover the cases we discuss here. Today he will be discussing Jacob's case, for those that are interested.

I believe one of them shot him. Most likely by accident. What I don't get is why one of the has not broken yet.

Wecht knows proper protocol for preforming autopsies.....so where are the photos? Doesn't Wecht usually video tape his autopsies?Imo there is no reason to lie about the pictures. Unless the pictures point to some other cause of death besides suicide. My guess is that this young man's death investigation and initial autopsy were botched. imoo

I’m from this county. Let me tell ya our coroner didn’t show up to the scene of the crime. I know it’s been a long time since this happened BUT we have since had a sheriffs deputy resigned due to misconduct on the heather Bogel trial. He did get charged anyways. Also our sheriff who Kyle overmyer was convicted of stealing drugs for the drug take back box. Our coroner here is still the same guy. He is a joke. The coroners don’t show up to the crime scene for whatever reason. We have a long list of mysterious deaths that just never add up.