OH OH - Jane Gault, 17, Barberton, 14 March 1982

It was 24 years ago yesterday that Jane's body was found.

I noticed upallnight hasn't posted since November. Shadowangel, have you heard from her? Is she ok? I understand she can't post about this story, but not to post anything on other stories as well? Just made me a little worried.

After having just finished this thread from start to finish......BUMP!!!!!

It has been forever... Isn't there even a tidbit?

The only thing I know is that upallnight is alive and well. I do wish we'd get an update though...

upallnite is alive and well but unable to talk about the case so therefore cannot post an update. The only thing that I can say is there are things happening and hopefully soon there will be "Justice For Jane".

gardenmom said:
I am happy things are looking up. Any chance this will go to trial? Anyone in the "know"?
Ive been following this case as well.(from the sidelines)..I hope that Upallnite is finding some answers..the only problem is that Upallnite has been locked out of this forum since 17/11/05.Therefore she cannot post.Im hoping that someone has stayed in touch with her and can keep us updated.
Lets hope that justice is done.

dingo said:
Ive been following this case as well.(from the sidelines)..I hope that Upallnite is finding some answers..the only problem is that Upallnite has been locked out of this forum since 17/11/05.Therefore she cannot post.Im hoping that someone has stayed in touch with her and can keep us updated.
Lets hope that justice is done.
I didn't realize that she had been banned. I wonder if she is using the same name in another forum. Does anyone actually have contact with her, or know where else she posts? I just assumed she wasn't posting because of the case moving forward and LE told her not to discuss it.

Dongo, how do you know she was locked out of the forum?

To stop the spread of rumors, upallnight wasn't banned, as far as I know.

bykerladi said:
Dongo, how do you know she was locked out of the forum?

To stop the spread of rumors, upallnight wasn't banned, as far as I know.
Ummm.....Upallnite is on the locked out list...you can see for yourself.
I was doing a search for her latest posts and thats when I found her on that list.
I am not spreading rumours...I didnt mean to upset you..Ive been following this case and was hoping some of the posters have kept in touch with her as she cannot post here herself.
Im guessing the Dongo bit was a slip of the keyboard:cool: .

Oops!! Sorry about that. The keyboard on my computer has many missing keys and I mistype sometimes. Sorry!!

Where can you find the locked out list?

bykerladi said:
Oops!! Sorry about that. The keyboard on my computer has many missing keys and I mistype sometimes. Sorry!!

Where can you find the locked out list?
Go to forums home..scroll down til you see view forum leaders..click on that...scroll down and youll find the locked out list....hope this helps

Just an FYI... if memory serves me right, when you leave the boards, you're suppose to notify management so that they can disable your account. Just because someone's on the "lockout list" doesn't necessarily mean they have been banned or locked out.

I am sooo sorry I mentioned this.I never said she was banned...I just said she was on the locked out list..for whatever reason.

That is so weird that you just bumped this up, apparentely they are looking at someone in this case named Nathaniel Cook or it is maybe two people last names Nathaniel and Cook. I didn't really understand the phone message. There was a rash of rapes and murders in the Toledo areo in the 70s and eighties and apparentely this person was living in the area Jane was found in 82. I can't find anything so far about this person/ persons.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59
Back