GUILTY OH - Johnny Clarke, 21, & Lisa Straub, 20, murdered, Springfield Twp, 31 Jan 2011

All the social media "memorial" pages have been taken down, correct? I would like to say I'm surprised that a policeman was involved but I'm really not. Our mayor just passed away suddenly last week and things are kind of chaotic around here. JC mom was certainly vocal throughout and made no bones about her feelings regarding "Tiffany" Not surprised at all it came to this.

Anyone know why they have not retested the unknown DNA in this case? Anyone have an update on Alex Cousino? It seems fairly evident she was tangentially involved as she seems to be the link between Sam and Johnny?

"But 11 Investigates has learned that the Lucas County Sheriff's Office has sent two DNA samples to Virginia-based Parabon Nanolabs to create profiles that could be used in genetic genealogy.
Instead of looking at a handful of genetic markers in PCR testing, the sequencing in these profiles looks at hundreds, even thousands of markers. Rather than comparing to existing profiles in CODIS, the FBI's database, the profiles are compared to ancestry databases.

If there is a hit, a genealogist will get involved."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back