OH OH - Josie Taylor Meadows, 18, Huntsville, 2 Mar 2017

cybervampira

Reaction score
https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov...Ohio-Missing-Persons/Missing-Adults-1/Meadows

upload_2018-8-14_22-55-13.jpeg
  • Nickname or alias: Josie Taylor Meadows
  • Missing from: Huntsville, Ohio
  • Missing since: 3/2/2017
  • Missing age: 18
  • Current age: 20
  • Race/Ethnicity: White
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Hair color: Brown
  • Eye color: Brown
Details
Josie was last seen in Huntsville, Ohio on March 2, 2017. She may be in need of medication.

Contact
Anyone with additional information or questions regarding this case should contact Logan County Sheriff's Office at (937) 592-5731.

Missing Person Case

Josie Taylor Meadows – The Charley Project

Logan County Sheriff’s Office Investigating a Missing Person Case

She may be in need of medication.

I totally understand wanting to keep someone's medical history private...HOWEVER. In the case when someone is missing and their wellbeing, if not actual life, is at stake, I always think they should at least tell the public some relevant detail such as the person may have a seizure, etc.

I totally understand wanting to keep someone's medical history private...HOWEVER. In the case when someone is missing and their wellbeing, if not actual life, is at stake, I always think they should at least tell the public some relevant detail such as the person may have a seizure, etc.

Agreed. There are certain exceptions to federal HIPAA law, between certain parties and for treatment or emergency reasons, but an all-out release of medical information to the public likely wouldn't qualify. I cringe when police or relatives release some mental health (including substance abuse) conditions only because that person hasn't consented to the info-plus the stigma it can create. Stigma especially of describing on missing poster that a person was prostituting, is a drug addict, etc. can really influence how ppl respond AND how police handle a case. Yet, on the other hand, the public knowing certain conditions can inspire reaction as the person is more vulnerable (hence some silver alerts for these reasons).

Bumping case up one more time. I did not find any new articles in MSM about her case.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NomDePlumme
Back