OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
KAMILLE I WOULD NEVER!!!!!!! :innocent:

Ok, in my defense I am pretty sure by the end he was seeing other people too. And we were on and off by that point. Mine was a bit different from JC and KM (at least on the surface) because the issues we had were a lot more public. Lord almighty you guys would have had a FIELD DAY with our public blogs if one of us had turned up missing.

I didn't see anyone secretly, but I SAW someone secretly. This was after a year of putting up w/ the boyfriend's lies and pretty much waiting around to be noticed because he was too busy with his fast food job and his friends.

I think it would be neat to tell a little about ourselves. It's always neat to find out a bit about the people you are on a discussion board with. It's fun. Is everybody game?

Maybe just your username, age, city, line of work and what got you interested in the case.

Anybody game....and who want to start?

Janitor, it is against TOS to ask or sleuth fellow members. In addition would hate for the ray gun to have to zap you for taking the thread off topic.

NO searches tomorrow, 9/2? Has this been confirmed? Also, even though little or no information has been released by LE, they officially announce no more public information will be released? Coupled with the fact that TES is moving to a new search??? Completely uprooting manpower and equipment after a day? Something has been found I say. Can anyone confirm? Is this information accurate?

NO searches tomorrow, 9/2? Has this been confirmed? Also, even though little or no information has been released by LE, they officially announce no more public information will be released? Coupled with the fact that TES is moving to a new search??? Completely uprooting manpower and equipment after a day? Something has been found I say. Can anyone confirm? Is this information accurate?

On the news, they did say that TES would not be searching for Katelyn again until Saturday.
Rumor has it they will be searching for Billy DiSilvestri, a missing young man, tomorrow, not confirmed officially.

Hold your thoughts, everyone. New thread coming in a few minutes.

gee...I'm not a creeper or anything....LOL...I've seen it done on other discussion boards and it's really fun. But I understand about the rules...we're all guests in your home.

Ahh, I see. Hamilton and Fairfield are very close, so it wouldn't be an uproot of manpower and equipment. Maximising resources I guess. It just seemed strange with so many people wanting to help and hoping and caring in every way that TES would just leave. Makes sense now.

That little news item makes no sense at all. How could they say they possibly detect the smell of decomposition and then suddenly leave that area to go search for someone else. That MAKES NO SENSE !!!!!:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500