OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know that. Oh, brother! How old is he and how old did he tell NG he was?

He is 23, told Nancy he is 22 but I'm pretty sure local news has been reporting he is 25 so if his age has been reported wrong you would think he would get it right on national t.v.

Same county as Fairfield we are turning into a circus!

That was another reason I posted it here..................:woohoo:

Maybe I need to move back to Ohio. The only thing we have going on here is fireworks every holiday on the lake. Start the day before every holiday and end the week after.............illegal too! :fireworks: :fireworks2:

LE just goes to the other parts of the county and hides.........

You should move back to Ohio. It's the heart of it all - obviously!

You should move back to Ohio. It's the heart of it all - obviously!

I used to love ice skating on the lakes, sled riding, tobogganing. Too cold for me now! We get snow every few years and it is so exciting. Schools close, businesses close, and you have to have reservation to get in the ditch! :woohoo:

What IF KM and JC are hanging out at her apartment, his buddies call and he wants to go and hang with them but she wants him to stay at the apartment they argue and he says I'll be back in an hour you can come home with me and we'll chill he leaves for the friends house she text him and says I really wish I could be there....in earlier post she talks about being jealous, he comes back to get her she leaves with nothing his house is only .2 miles from her house and he has a key so she doesn't need a key figures she's going there for a little while they argue in the car decide to "ride around" and talk something happens and the rest is history would explain how she left with nothing etc.

Can they make them private or invisible? I don't have MS or FB but my sister said no one can look her up. (my thinking is why have it if you are invisible).

I wonder if that means he's gotten a lawyer?

Steff-your avatar makes me happy!

Looks like pressure is starting to mount now. If JC has a lawyer it was probably a smart move.

FB post (standard disclaimer-salt... grain etc) says that he left the search today at 11? Now I'm trying HARD not to be Judgy McJudgypants here but...really? He couldn't stay and help sign people in...pass out water, help with...anything? I understand not searching but....really...2 hours? This puzzles me. Absolutely puzzles me. :waitasec:

It's almost like he was making an appearance so it would be reported that he was there then he had to go...I don't know sleep? Burn things? Watch random noise tv shows?

FB post (standard disclaimer-salt... grain etc) says that he left the search today at 11? Now I'm trying HARD not to be Judgy McJudgypants here but...really? He couldn't stay and help sign people in...pass out water, help with...anything? I understand not searching but....really...2 hours? This puzzles me. Absolutely puzzles me. :waitasec:

It's almost like he was making an appearance so it would be reported that he was there then he had to go...I don't know sleep? Burn things? Watch random noise tv shows?

Wasn't KM's father and family at the station? Maybe he didn't feel welcome there. I think he is feeling the pressure. He knows he has messed up everytime he opened his mouth. He knows people think he is guilty too. I wonder if any of "their" friends have turned from him.

Can they make them private or invisible? I don't have MS or FB but my sister said no one can look her up. (my thinking is why have it if you are invisible).

Above BBM

Totally OT

Hi JeannieC,
I too have a FB that can't be found.
I never had anything to do with those people who I attended high school with, nor did they want anything to do with me.
So why would I put my "REAL" name out there for those who are curious and want to find me now? LOL

I had heard from two people I still keep in contact with from high school and they both told me others were searching for me for my high school reunion.
Umm...thanks but no thanks.

So the name I use on FB is so out of the range of my high school name that I won't be found unless I want to be found.
In other words, only the people/friends/family who I let know my FB name can find me.
Actually, my FB is for family and close friends.....lots of hubby's family is in Mpls. Minn and surrounding Minn areas and it's our way of keeping up.
But as for anyone who knew me back then by my high school name or married name .....nah.....I'll stay in my hidey-hole. :)

Makes me sound like a real beeotch, huh? Really, I'm not! :)

Just giving a possible reason why some people have FB but would rather stay under the radar.

I have a feeling that JC wishes he were invisible about now!!

Above BBM

Totally OT

Hi JeannieC,
I too have a FB that can't be found.
I never had anything to do with those people who I attended high school with, nor did they want anything to do with me.
So why would I put my "REAL" name out there for those who are curious and want to find me now? LOL

I had heard from two people I still keep in contact with from high school and they both told me others were searching for me for my high school reunion.
Umm...thanks but no thanks.

So the name I use on FB is so out of the range of my high school name that I won't be found unless I want to be found.
In other words, only the people/friends/family who I let know my FB name can find me.
Actually, my FB is for family and close friends.....lots of hubby's family is in Mpls. Minn and surrounding Minn areas and it's our way of keeping up.
But as for anyone who knew me back then by my high school name or married name .....nah.....I'll stay in my hidey-hole. :)

Makes me sound like a real beeotch, huh? Really, I'm not! :)

Just giving a possible reason why some people have FB but would rather stay under the radar.

Thanks. I can understand that. I changed my name and moved to another state after my divorce for the same reason. I just thought you had to use your real name on FB and MS. My sister said it is her private place. If it works for her good. I just thought the reason to go on was to meet people and connect with friends and family.

I have a feeling that JC wishes he were invisible about now!!

If he's really lawyered up or even just decided to stay completely out of the public eye (as much as he can, seen/not heard) that is the smartest thing he has done in his life.

I so badly want to believe that he didn't do whatever it was, for her sake. For the sake of all love out there, but he has made it so flippin' hard to be on his side. I guess his lawyer would have told his family to keep their mouths shut as well.

Thanks. I can understand that. I changed my name and moved to another state after my divorce for the same reason. I just thought you had to use your real name on FB and MS. My sister said it is her private place. If it works for her good. I just thought the reason to go on was to meet people and connect with friends and family.

Different people use it for different things. At first I only had my close friends and family on it. Then I started letting other people in. But my boyfriend can not be searched for (and he's friends with almost everyone from his past, I've never actually asked him why...)I can be searched for, but everything is very private unless you are a "friend." Actually all this is making me think I really need to make it much more private than it is. Maybe take it back down to 30, tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname