OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been unable to be here, computer crashed... back up and running and catching up on Katelyn. So glad to see movement here but so sad it's been a year already. Scary how someone can just up and be gone and a year later, nothing, nada. Don't know how parents and loved ones cope. Still praying that katelyn is found and brought home!!!

Been unable to be here, computer crashed... back up and running and catching up on Katelyn. So glad to see movement here but so sad it's been a year already. Scary how someone can just up and be gone and a year later, nothing, nada. Don't know how parents and loved ones cope. Still praying that katelyn is found and brought home!!!

JC gf posted on KMDCE and confirmed the relationship herself . It saddens me he has moved on with his life and refuses to do interviews and speak out for Katelyn.

did LE ever say they had gotten records for her phone , even though the actual phone had never been located? To see exactly what it had?
I still think she wasn't keen on going to Co with JC and he knew it...

All they have ever said was they know the time her phone was disabled and where the last ping was.

You might call the men in the white coats for me, but I often say at night - Katelyn, just haunt my dreams - show me in pictures and I will find you.

I have a similar mantra on my way to searches.......driving in the car, I even will say it out loud - asking her to make a butterfly flutter or a leaf fall or something to show me where to go.

I am sad (even mad) tonight, that her fiance has moved on, new girlfriend and all and refused an interview for the 'love of his life' and yet, I can't move on. :banghead:

So sweet of you...yes I think all of us have many moments each day that we talk to these men and woman who have been taken way too early. I ask them questions and keep thinking about them. I feel like you, just show me a sign...tell me something....what did HE do to you Katelyn?

Thinking of you sweet Katelyn!
Untitled.jpg

butterflykatelyn.jpg

I'd like to ask some of you who have so faithfully followed and posted in Katelyn's threads to take a look (if you aren't doing so already) at the suspect arrested in the recent Cody, WY, AMBER ALERT case (victim recovered alive) and also being discussed -- by some WSers, not officially -- as a possible in the terrible Jessica Ridgeway murder in Colorado.

These are both cases with child victims, I realize, but the suspect arrested in the WY case is an artsy photographer, seems pretty accomplished at that, with lots of web presence. Graphic designer by profession I believe, but takes off on photography jaunts from time to time (has published at least one book of his photographs), a traveling man. I saw the DeviantArt site mentioned at one point and that just got me to thinking about Katelyn... I would like to know if any of you regulars on this thread spot any other possible links to Katelyn's case. Could they have known each other somehow, etc.

It's a reach, I know... but maybe.

I've never been a true "regular" in Katelyn's thread, but usually do read here when there is news. Sure would like to see a break for Katelyn's case.

I'd like to ask some of you who have so faithfully followed and posted in Katelyn's threads to take a look (if you aren't doing so already) at the suspect arrested in the recent Cody, WY, AMBER ALERT case (victim recovered alive) and also being discussed -- by some WSers, not officially -- as a possible in the terrible Jessica Ridgeway murder in Colorado.

These are both cases with child victims, I realize, but the suspect arrested in the WY case is an artsy photographer, seems pretty accomplished at that, with lots of web presence. Graphic designer by profession I believe, but takes off on photography jaunts from time to time (has published at least one book of his photographs), a traveling man. I saw the DeviantArt site mentioned at one point and that just got me to thinking about Katelyn... I would like to know if any of you regulars on this thread spot any other possible links to Katelyn's case. Could they have known each other somehow, etc.

It's a reach, I know... but maybe.

I've never been a true "regular" in Katelyn's thread, but usually do read here when there is news. Sure would like to see a break for Katelyn's case.

Thanks for the heads up - interesting as Katelyn was to move to CO and did comment quite a lot on other artists works.
I will dig and see if I can find anything linking them - as I have time. Busy week for me, but I am open to all ideas!

Checking in and thinking of Katelyn! It just breaks my heart that 1+ year later, no answers, no Katelyn, no nothing! How can this be? I will never understand how this happens over and over. I won't ever forget you Katelyn and I pray, someday you will be brought home!!!!

I really thought this case was going to be solved. It hurts to think that we still don't know anything about what happened.

I wonder if LE 'knows' but has no proof to back it up. I have always thought he bonfire story sounded hinky. I wonder if LE feels the same way.

Bumping for Katelyn.....you disappeared on my Dear Hubby's birthday....08-14-11...I can not believe you have been missing for a year and three months tomorrow...11-14-12....

I Am so sad for your family and friends.....your awesome talent will now go unrecognized....I feel that you were destined for great things...whomever caused your disappearance cheated the world out of knowing you and seeing your Art.
Dear God....Please Bring Katelyn Home To Those Who Love Her

Bumping also for Katelyn-- It is hard to believe it's been almost a year and 3 months. I am praying that you are found. I am praying for your family and for your friends also... it's hard to believe that some who were in your life seem to have already moved on and forgotten/given up on finding you.

I think about her often. I hate that there's been no new information.

:bump:

Bumping for Katelyn, missing over 15 months now. :(

tidlB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads