OH OH - Kathryn Menendez, 16, & Sarah Boehm, 14, Berlin Reservoir, Jul & Aug 1994

2 bodies within .5 mi of each other, without any further victims dumped there sounds like 1 individual responsible, though separate offenders cant be ruled out.

Nov 4 2022
1667613891096.png
''The Bureau is looking for information on the death of Sarah Rae Boehm, who was 14 when she disappeared July 14, 1994, from her home in Beaver County.

She was found Nov. 4, 1994, in the part of the reservoir that is a state park in Portage County.

The Bureau is also seeking information on the death of Kathryn Menedez, 17, of Portage County, who went missing Aug. 25, 1994. Her nude body was found several days later on a road near the reservoir. She had been strangled to death.

Investigators believe both cases may be related. Agents and law enforcement agencies in Pennsylvania and Ohio are working on both case
The FBI also said they are looking for information on how Boehm wound up in Ohio, two hours away from her home.''

What if the Killer was a teenager at the time? Having grown up near that area I can attest to teenagers "Parking" and making out on the oil well drives out there. Interested to hear back on my theory from members.

This case is so baffling especially with the amount of people found in the area. I am less than 10 mins away from here. Its crazy to think no one has been caught.

I visited the spot this weekend were the girl's bodies were found and can offer this insight.
This area is very isolated and very rural and very wooded. One would have to have an intimate knowledge of the area to understand this would be a perfect place to dump a body. As well, this is very much small town-Ohio. Lots of big truck traffic so a local truck driver would theoretically know about this dark lonely road.
Today, a gate blocks vehicles from accessing the road into the woods where the bodies were found. The road terminates at a parking lot and the gate blocks the way but it is open to the public (if you dont mind the hike.
It would seem in cases like this "everybody knows everybody" and small town gossip had to land n somebodies name.

I visited the spot this weekend were the girl's bodies were found and can offer this insight.
This area is very isolated and very rural and very wooded. One would have to have an intimate knowledge of the area to understand this would be a perfect place to dump a body. As well, this is very much small town-Ohio. Lots of big truck traffic so a local truck driver would theoretically know about this dark lonely road.
Today, a gate blocks vehicles from accessing the road into the woods where the bodies were found. The road terminates at a parking lot and the gate blocks the way but it is open to the public (if you dont mind the hike.
It would seem in cases like this "everybody knows everybody" and small town gossip had to land n somebodies name.
I filmed a quick YouTube video about it too....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPX35JduPUA

So more questions about the murders...
What was anyone doing at 3am in the woods with a high powered rifle?
This is very rural and very isolated area. One would have to almost have very direct knowledge of the area to know they could dump a body and get away with it (much less 3 killers). Curious if anyone knew the local troublemakers?
Wonder if anyone researched local truck stops/restaurants to see if there were ever any runaways or hitch hikers ever stopped there?

As FYI, Robert Moore (who confessed to and served 15 years for killing Virginia Lecorchick, an area young woman) is about to go on trial (again) for the murder of 15 year old Glenna White (who’s body was never found) on 4/21/2024. Some suspect his involvement in the other 4 murders too (despite his being in prison at the time).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back