Identified! OH - Lima, LIVING WhtFem UP12769, 30-40, Aug'14 - Ann Miller

What a sad story. She must have some sort of mental illness. Filing that lawsuit against a fictional person earlier this year -- sounds like she has some sort of delusions. I hope she gets a thorough psychiatric eval, and can get proper treatment.

And why in the world would a pregnant person be using medical marijuana?

BBM: You would be appalled at the number of women who test positive for marijuana and more during pregnancy.

BBM: You would be appalled at the number of women who test positive for marijuana and more during pregnancy.

Depending on the situation, I can see cases where medical marijuana might be the lesser of two evils during pregnancy. Those cases, however, would be extremely rare. If the symptoms or disease that the marijuana is being used to treat is likely to do more harm to the pregnancy than the marijuana, then I suspect some doctors would allow it. I know of at least one person who underwent electro-convulsive therapy while pregnant. It isn't really recommended unless the depression is more of a risk to the mother and fetus than the ECT. It's a risk benefits analysis on a case by case basis.

That would likely depend on when (stage of pregnancy) and how much was used and how frequently.

I know there are probably studies that show nightmarish birth defects and all, but I've known some people that have done it.
And we don't have "medical marijuana" here in Kentucky. Just the "good ole'" marijuana that's been around for eons.

They smoked up until they realized they were pregnant (i.e. skipped a period, bloating, etc) and their kids turned out fine. By that, I mean no visible defect or noticeable "retardation" or behavioral problems beyond those of normal kids.

I figured that (very early on) would have been the worst time to smoke, as that's when the baby is actually forming (rather than just growing/developing like in later pregnancy).

Please don't think I am encouraging pregnant pot smoking. I'd just noted what happened with some friends.

Marijuana use during pregnancy (most drugs, for that matter) can be detected by sending off a sample of the baby's first stool (meconium) It can detect use months previous. I have taken care of too damned many drug-addicted newborns in my tenure.

As if it couldn't have gotten worse:

‘Mystery woman’s’ path to destruction

http://www.limaohio.com/news/home_top-news/50187203/Mystery-womans-path-to-prison#.U_kT-vkTDPw

She researched the requirements in each state to obtain a birth certificate. After determining it likely would be easiest in Maine, she took a bus ride to that state taking along the man she for whom she was caring.

Along the way his health turned worse and she left him in a hospital in Boston. She called his family to get him.

What a sad story. She must have some sort of mental illness. Filing that lawsuit against a fictional person earlier this year -- sounds like she has some sort of delusions. I hope she gets a thorough psychiatric eval, and can get proper treatment.

And why in the world would a pregnant person be using medical marijuana?

hyperemesis?
did she say who's baby it was? was it kessler's?

"Miller will be given credit for three months served and be in an Ohio prison for about 15 months before she is transferred to Colorado to face more serious charges that could put her in prison for a long time.

Miller is facing more than 40 years in prison on a variety of felonies such as three counts of theft, attempt to influence a public servant, two counts of forgery, four counts of offering a false instrument for recording in the first degree, conspiracy to commit theft, conspiracy to commit offering a false instrument for recording in the first degree, conspiracy to commit forgery and conspiracy to commit attempt to influence a public servant.

The charges accuse her of fraudulently filing documents to steal two homes from elderly people and to try to sell the homes to get money."

http://www.limaohio.com/article/20140925/NEWS/309259977

much much more at link:

including how she was pretty sure she knows how to elude authorities on facial recognition technology

When the judge asked her about DNA she answered that until now there were no DNA samples taken from her ((begs the question what about the baby in Colorado that was taken from her -- maternal dna could be taken from baby)) MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back