OH - Man Videotaped Himself Having Sex With Girl, Columbus, 2007

.....Because they don't make blow up dolls that appear to be children (at least I hope NOT!).......

I would bet my last nickel that children blow-up dolls are available for purchase.

My prayers go out to all the victims and their families.

Because they don't make blow up dolls that appear to be children (at least I hope NOT!)

These guys just can't get off on adult women. Their sexual desires are for children and their compulsions are strong. That's why I think the Seattle/LA guy who lives in his car and stalks little girls for pictures and claims he's violating no law needs to be stoned, hung or dropped off in the desert. Eventually his compulisve need will become so strong he will offend. We can no longer wait for that to happen and then try to explain our actions to the victim.

Jailhouse justice is the only chance we have.
i agree with what you said except the bolded part. some of these guys have wives who swear they have a normal sex life and many father children. to me that makes it even worse if that is possible. they can "get off" without hurting kids but they still do it. the pleasure they get from hurting a child is more than just sexual. it is so twisted i'm not sure any normal adult can ever really understand it. my grandfather had 4 kids with my grandmother so at some point he was able to have sex with a grown woman. he would just rather it be a little girl that he could hurt and humiliate.

In a sick way I am glad that he drugged them so the poor babies didnt have to feel the pain and know what was going to happen to them. He is a disgusting man. Im so glad they caught him.

Never - not once - in my wildest dreams would I ever have allowed my daughters to go to a 40 year old man's house for any reason, much less to swim!!!!!!! Hell, I wouldn't have allowed my girls to go my own brother's home to swim without me.....

less0305,
That's exactly right!!!

OK bakersprune64, Gas up!! I have the alum. bat and Im angry. Raping a 7 year old, yep that gives me a good reason to have you meet my bat.

Shooting would be to quick and painless. What about some asid and a knife.

No Bond For Man Accused Of Raping Child

Detectives said they have sorted through only 10 percent of what they called graphic, shocking footage of Enyart's alleged crimes. They have identified at least six victims so far, but said there could be more.

"Six or seven, we're not sure exactly," said Columbus police Detective Jody Grube. "That's just with his cooperation. If we go through the videos and find more, we just don't know."

Prosecutors also filed a motion to test Enyart for HIV and other diseases.

His next hearing is scheduled for August 23.

http://www.10tv.com/?sec=news&story=sites/10tv/content/pool/200708/1793154194.html

Shooting would be to quick and painless. What about some asid and a knife.

I like it! Hadn't thought of that before, but pouring acid on the bad man's unit and letting him feel and watch it disappear would be close, but only close to getting what he deserves.

Me and my husband know this man and we are just in shock. We've been following it for over a week now and from what we've learned it could just be the tip of the iceberg of charges.

We all grew up in the same housing development and attended the same high school. Rich is two years older than me, has a set of twin sisters my age, a younger brother and one more younger sister. My older sister dated him for awhile in school and my husband used to stay all night at his house. I was close to the twins and they were both really sweet girls.

Through articles and live newscasts on local channell's we know one of his sister's had recently been staying with him - and that is why little neighborhood girls had been coming over. Parents had put a stop to this when the sister moved out but two girls who were sisters - disobeyed their parents and they are the ones who found the camera. Investigators know that one rape occurred to a five year old in 2005 and an attempted rape fondling to that girls sister who was seven at the time. Six or seven girls have id'ed so far with only 10 percent of the DVD's tapes gone through. This guy supposedly has an IQ of 150 - not to smart, eh?

I can't believe as bad as this one is - it hasn't made CNN or something like Nancy Grace. I'm hoping but not optimistic that one of his three sister's kids have not been victims.

We're following this with interest and my thoughts and prayers go out to his parents, sisters & brother.

COLUMBUS, Ohio - A Franklin County grand jury returned a 39 count indictment against a man accused of raping seven young girls, according to court documents filed on Friday.

Richard Enyart, 44, faces 13 counts of gross sexual imposition, six counts of illegal use of a minor in a nudity oriented material or performance, eight counts of pandering sexually oriented matter involving a minor and 10 counts of rape, according to the Franklin County prosecutor's office.

more at http://www.10tv.com/?story=sites/10tv/content/pool/200708/162623011.html

Richard E. Enyart

No Contest Plea
Sentence Date: 02/13/2008

Offenses

Case 07CR-6170 - Filed 08/24/2007
2 counts 1st Degree Rape
6 counts 3rd Degree Gross Sexual Imposition
1 count 2nd Degree Pandering Sexual Material Involving Minors
1 count 2nd Degree Attempted Rape
4 counts 2nd Degree Minor in Nudity Material
1 count Tampering with Evidence

Case 07CR-9135 - Filed 12/21/2007
12 counts 1st Degree Rape
12 counts 3rd Degree Gross Sexual Imposition
6 counts 2nd Degree Pandering Sexual Material Involving Minors
4 counts 2nd Degree Minor in Nudity Material

Sentence: 15 Consecutive Life Terms + 215 years

Expiration of Stated Term: 05/18/2372 (This applies only to the 215 years)

Wonder how he's going to pass the time until 2372 and then 15 more lifetimes, lol. I like this sentence AND the black eye so graciously provided to him in jail.

I hope the little girls have been able to heal.
In the first article it mentioned 2 nieces :(

I have no doubt he has received jailhouse justice more than once, people like this are the very bottom of the barrel in jail/prison and there would be many inmates wanting to get their hands on him.

IMO the sentence is very just and I wish we saw it more often rather than so many slaps on the wrist.

VB

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back