OH OH - Megan Lancaster, 25, Scioto Co, 3 Apr 2013

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/130913_19047.shtml?wap=0&

There are still no answers for a family in Portsmouth, Ohio about their loved one who disappeared six months ago.

Megan Lancaster, 25, went missing in early April. Her car was discovered abandoned in a Rally's parking lot, but she has never been found.

Only a few weeks ago, the family learned that the FBI is stepping in. They've seized Megan Lancaster's car, which was found in the rally's parking lot.

I am a local and this area has a rumored serial killer. Prostitutes seem to be a characteristic of most of the women who have been killed around here. The drug problem in this area is ridiculous and this perhaps could play a part in these cases...

I know from other forums that we cannot discuss FB posts, but there is a very strange picture on Finding Megan Lancaster 2013 on FB. It seems her brother posted it to the page. I just think someone with experience needs to look into that.

I know from other forums that we cannot discuss FB posts, but there is a very strange picture on Finding Megan Lancaster 2013 on FB. It seems her brother posted it to the page. I just think someone with experience needs to look into that.

Very disturbing picture!

My computer keeps hanging up on facebook - does it say if someone gave them that picture as a lead or as a taunt? Or was it sent anonymously? Thanks anyone for the answer.

Why does the dad say he "loved" her in the past tense?

If you click on the picture it will open in a separate window. You can view the comments. The pic was sent to them. Sounds anonymous. Admin of that page can't figure out if it's a cruel joke or......

I know they need to stay off Topix. I had never heard of it until the Karen Swift case and I was reading it. I quickly found out that it's nothing but trolls on there and some have several screen names to use to defend themselves. So strange, but that pic wouldn't have been on Topix.

The pic was posted on one of ML's "friend's" FB page, ML's brother found it and reposted it on the Find Megan FB page. He says it has since been removed from said friend's page. And family of said friend are ALL OVER everyone there because of the pic...JMO, MOO and all that.

ETA - and if you read all of the comments (there are 310 comments, oh and I clicked on the second photo of the same thing) it MIGHT have a VERY good reason why the police are using the words "extreme danger."

I agree! There are a few disturbing comments on that page as well. Sounds like more than one of those commenting should be questioned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back