OH - MICHAEL MADISON, East Cleveland, 2013

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/307436/45/E-Cleveland-Man-charged-in-triple-murder

check out his head and face in this link (those look like serious scratches to me and matches earlier article I posted upstream)

b3hg.jpg

qq2l.jpg

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/307436/45/E-Cleveland-Man-charged-in-triple-murder

angela.jpg

Angela Deskins, 38

East Cleveland Bodies: One Victim Identified
Posted on: 6:51 am, July 22, 2013, by Jessica Dabrowski, updated on: 12:48pm, July 22, 2013
The Cuyahoga County medical examiner also described several tattoos of another victim and asked family or friends to call 1-800-CALL-FBI if they sound familiar.
The tattoos included:
  • a red star on the base of the left thumb;
  • lips under the name Gene on the left forearm;
  • a purple and green flower on the front of the left thigh which also had the name Gene adjacent to it;
  • the name Lil’ Wayne tattooed on the left breast.
Wish they could publish photos of those tattoos.

That looks good for Shirellda then... she has only been missing since July.

If the other two bodies are MORE decomposed they'd probably been missing longer than the identified one missing since early June.
Unless of course this one was killed more recently than early June when she disappeared.
Then it might not matter who is more decomposed.

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/2...d-woman-pray-shes-not-one-of-the-bodies-found

Yeah I was thinking about that. Ohio has had a period of high temps recently. Heat speeds up decomposition. But one was found in a closed garage (higher temps?) One in a backyard. And one in a basement (cooler temps?) So the circumstances where they were found will also affect the rate of decomp. I don't know if the backyard was second body found or the basement was the second body found. Angela Deskins was the second victim found. So she was either found in the backyard or the basement. (I am guessing probably the basement.)

The first was in a garage. I am thinking the victim in the garage was probably the most recent, but decomp was probably accelerated because of the heat and because of being in a closed uncooled building. I believe the victim in the garage was most recent simply because of the proximity. He may not have had time to remove her and dump her yet.

and he got BAIL! eta: not saying he made bail but it was SET! :burn: this guy is an already convicted RSO!

Ohio seems to feel like everyone is entitled to bail. But they do compensate for that by making the bail well out of the suspect's range.

Just curious, has anyone seen where this guy worked or if he worked mentioned anywhere?

And where did he live? He rented the garage on that street and he was arrested at his mother's, but where did he live?

This hits close to home.
This serial killer had a crush on me while we were in high school together.
One of his victims was a classmate.

I really can't believe this.

talking about the case is fine but let us not bring the entire city of Cleveland into the mix. This is not directed just at your post by the way.

I agree. I (and most of my entire family) was born and raised in Cleveland. I think it's harsh to bring down a whole city because of a few nuts. :banghead:

This hits close to home.

So sorry Bee Happy!

Can you tell us anything about him or what he was like?

Did you know him only in school or did you hear from him after school?

By one of his victims being a schoolmate I take it you mean Angela Deskins? Did you know her too?

So sorry Bee Happy!

Can you tell us anything about him or what he was like?

Did you know him only in school or did you hear from him after school?

By one of his victims being a schoolmate I take it you mean Angela Deskins? Did you know her too?

I only remember that he was a little strange. Trying hard to fit in, but not really succeeding. He may have been bullied and beat up a few times. He was persistent with his "crush"...not really accepting no. After I graduated, I heard nothing else about him until now. He was a couple years younger than me.

Yes, Angie. She and her sister were at Euclid High School with me in 1994.

I live in Cincinnati...we always have had a thing for Cleveland...we call them "the mistake beside the lake"...seriously..until recently, I wouldn't have thought they had any more crime than any other large city...was I ever wrong! ^i^

Ha! You should hear what we say about Cincinnati! :floorlaugh:

Actually, Cincinnati has the higher murder rate - 20.5 vs. Cleveland 18.6 per 100,000 citizens.

Higher than these two are New Orleans, Detroit, St. Louis, Newark, Baltimore, Oakland, and of course Washington DC.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_cities_by_crime_rate"]United States cities by crime rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Murder is a problem for most large cities these days, though its actually declined in recent years. Certain crimes, like this guy, catch a lot of news media attention, giving a distorted picture. Cleveland is pretty nice actually, just stay away from the east side of the city.

Most cities are like that. Where some areas are ok, some areas are better to stay away from unless you know what you are doing there.

Was Angela living in the same neighborhood as MM? Where was she abducted from? We need to know more about her story.

Was Angela living in the same neighborhood as MM? Where was she abducted from? We need to know more about her story.

She was living in Cleveland. Last seen in East Cleveland.

I think it's harsh to say stay away from the east side of Cleveland.
Castro had nothing to do with the east side. Bad things can happen anywhere. There are bad areas on both the east and west side of Cleveland. Pitting one against the other isn't necessary, IMO.

This hits close to home.

Oh Bee! This must be so unsettling for you.

And yes, there are weirdos everywhere! I am sorry if anything I said may have offended you.

No one, no one at all, deserves to have their life end this way.

Snoop.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back