OH OH - Nikki Forrest, 19, pregnant, Piqua, 25 Sep 2010

Ozoner I don't either. If he was involved though there is no way he acted alone. Nikki was a small girl but being pregnant she was a big girl. This boyfriend could in no way move her alone. This had to be a team effort.
I disagree. There have been many cases of killers, including young killers, moving much larger victims without help. In Massachusetts a few years ago, a 14-year-old followed one of his female teachers into a bathroom, raped her, slashed her throat, and got her body out of the school in a rolling trash container. He dumped the body in a wooded lot behind the school. He did all of that without help.
The boyfriend could have abducted Nikki and taken her to a remote kill site, or he could have strangled her and dragged the body to his car.

6 years and 2 days since Nikki vanished and ya know what guys? Nobody in that family said a word publicly on the anniversary of her disappearance. Not even a note on her facebook pages. I feel like I'm fighting a battle for someone others don't want found. Or they want to forget.

Thinking of Nikki, praying for answers. Hoping someone comes forward, soon.

Now, almost five years after Nikki vanished, a cold case investigator from the Montgomery County Coroner's Office is joining the case. Glen McIntosh said it appears that something tragic happened to the pregnant teenager.

"Somebody knows what happened to her or somebody knows if somebody did something tragic to her and we need those people to come forward," said McIntosh.

http://www.whio.com/news/cold-case-...nished-while-pregnant/vACASkscdEUCIbhiZb9nbI/

IMG_20161220_003426.JPG
Nikki Lynn Forrest

[Nikki Forrest] was midway through a high-risk pregnancy that required she take daily medication. That medication was found days later in her shoulder bag, along with her identification card, a food stamp card and some other personal items...

Police obtained Forrest’s cellular phone records, but it hasn’t been used since she vanished. A waitress at a Waffle House, Forrest never picked up her last paycheck. Forrest was not known to police before she went missing, but a number of her acquaintances were.

http://www.nampn.org/cases/forrestnikki.html

forrest_nikki4.jpg
Nikki Forrest

A month into 2017. Seems as though Nikki has been forgotten in the world of investivation. I'm at a wall. Something has to give. Maybe it's gonna take a guilty conscience for someone to come forward with information as to what happened to her or at least where to find her. But she is still in my thoughts and I do cry for her and the crappy circumstances life handed her. It's not right to have such bad things happen in life then vanish presumed dead. Everytime I drive by the old cover bridge where her things were found I can't help but wonder if she is there along the river banks waiting for someone to find her.

19 years old, had three miscarriages already, not getting along with her family, no permanent address, I would say she was living a troubled life, I wonder did she do drugs? How did she make a living besides that waitress job? What kind of people she hanged out with? Who were fathers of her miscarriage children ? Was she seeing other man besides her boyfriend ? Although the story her boyfriend told to LE sound suspicious, but did LE interview other men in her life ?

19 years old, had three miscarriages already, not getting along with her family, no permanent address, I would say she was living a troubled life, I wonder did she do drugs? How did she make a living besides that waitress job? What kind of people she hanged out with? Who were fathers of her miscarriage children ? Was she seeing other man besides her boyfriend ? Although the story her boyfriend told to LE sound suspicious, but did LE interview other men in her life ?

Her family pretty much consisted of an ex-stepmother and a God-mother. Nikki's mom died when Nikki was young. She couldn't take care of her anyway do to drugs and illness. If you read anything about Nikki you will notice her father has never said anything about his daughter's disappearance. No pleas for her return NOTHING. He gave Nikki to his exwife be cause new wife didn't like Nikki and she(new wife) had a new baby. She wanted Nikki gone. Dear old dad gave her away. Yes Nikki had problems. Who wouldn't when your parents didn't want you around? Her drug use was not that of hard drugs. Typical teen stuff I would say. Can't tell you if last baby dad was the father to miscarried babies.
I can't tell you what the PPD has done to find her. They didn't take it seriously when she first disappeared. Nikki had ups and downs. She loved singing and had a pretty voice. When I saw her last she was still in school and happy. Nikki had a very bubbly personality. She was a good kid. No matter what she had done in life, which wasn't anything horrible or shocking she didn't deserve the ending we all fear she met.

Her family pretty much consisted of an ex-stepmother and a God-mother. Nikki's mom died when Nikki was young. She couldn't take care of her anyway do to drugs and illness. If you read anything about Nikki you will notice her father has never said anything about his daughter's disappearance. No pleas for her return NOTHING. He gave Nikki to his exwife be cause new wife didn't like Nikki and she(new wife) had a new baby. She wanted Nikki gone. Dear old dad gave her away. Yes Nikki had problems. Who wouldn't when your parents didn't want you around? Her drug use was not that of hard drugs. Typical teen stuff I would say. Can't tell you if last baby dad was the father to miscarried babies.
I can't tell you what the PPD has done to find her. They didn't take it seriously when she first disappeared. Nikki had ups and downs. She loved singing and had a pretty voice. When I saw her last she was still in school and happy. Nikki had a very bubbly personality. She was a good kid. No matter what she had done in life, which wasn't anything horrible or shocking she didn't deserve the ending we all fear she met.

hi, thanks for the information, it is so sad and of course I do not want to pry into her privacy unnecessarily, just think it could be relevant if she was involved with wrong crowd . Now I think the boyfriend's account sounds very suspicous, because I heard too many times of "I saw my wife/girlfriend got into a car and drove away, I never heard from her again", but in the case, I do not think she could walk 8 miles to go to the boyfriend's home, does Troy have a public transporting system? If not, so she must have a ride, and then it was possible that after the fight with her boyfriend, she got back in car drove her there and was driven to some place and something bad happend to her ? so did LE check her cellphone record to find out whether she called someone she knew to give her a ride? Or since LE never find out the person who gave her the ride, maybe she met someone she knew after she left the home of her godmother?

Troy does not have a public transportation system per say. No buses or trains or cabs you can wave down. Just a ride program that takes 24 hours advanced notice. Now where her things were found is in between Piqua and Troy, Eldean Rd. It's a country road that crosses State Rt 25A. 25 A has on and off ramps to I75. If Nikki were mad enough she may have walked to Eldean Rd where there are baseball diamonds, a covered bridge that crosses over the Great Miami River and a small parking lot right at the bridge area
16.jpg
She could have walked to this location if the blue car story is BS. The fact is someone threw her stuff away the Eldean Rd. Location. Nikki wouldn't have thrown that vital medication out. She worked but also was on public assistance. LE said she has family in Washington. OK where is this family and why have they not spoken out. Nikki would not have taken off on her own she needed what few good friends she had as they were all she had. (Including stepmom and godmother.) Nikki has one brother who was locked up in Texas when she disappeared. I don't know where he is now or why he hasn't spoken out about Nikki's disappearance. I think it is time for "father" and that woman he was married to, to start talking and be concerned. I find that very odd they will not say a damn thing. Nikki told me about that wife, yeah I got it straight from the horse's mouth when I asked her why she moved in with Step-mom Tammy. OK Im ending this post now. Getting to emotional and mad as hell.

A four month pregnant girl with some luggage walking 8 miles? I still have some doubt about that. But Well, based on the information you give here, it does not surprise that her own father and that woman he married to do not have anything to do with Nikki's disappearance, I feel sad for your friend

I got a message from Doe Network today. Donna Zorn,

I am writing to let you know that she has been added to the Doe Network per your request.

3698DFOH - Nikki Lyn Forrest

3698DFOH - Nikki Lyn Forrest
missing person

Kunkleman said Tuesday’s search was prompted by new information Dayton cold case investigators received from new interviews and re-interviews.
Nikki’s boyfriend once owned the home on Croydon Road. It has changed ownership and has been taken through foreclosure over the years. The current owner is cooperating with the investigation.

Kunkleman said the backyard search was focused on an area that would have been below a shed.

He said “human remain” dogs helped to narrow the backyard search.

So we now can fairly be certain that the boyfriend did it

Bump for Nikki, I always want to find out what happened to her

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon