OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#39

Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T While we are on the subject of MJ I thought you might be interested in this. They have already opened up a medical MJ dispensary about a block outside of my town. When I went by today the parking lot was jammed packed with cars. It looked like a Black Friday sale on shoes. LOL. I didn't even know they were selling it yet.

JMO

Raisin, you should stop and get you a sample! Give me the low down on OK's quality! :cool:

I believe if you can link it with the criminals record, you can post it.

ETA-thank you for clarifying that I didn’t miss it. WS can be tricky when it comes to sharing stuff like that because to state something as fact, we have to be able to provide a source. Totally not giving you a hard time or anything, I promise. Just don’t wanna see anyone get TO for hearsay ya know? I often use lots of “JMO”’s and hypothetical approaches to share things that I know but can’t link. I hope that helps Ms. Trudie.

Tysm

There’s little on any of these Wagner threads that’s linked.
Speaking of links, I was back reading another forum. Someone mentioned something that was on TV this a.m., they found the link, but then the link went missing & the article couldn’t be found again.
I’ve looked for three dif’ articles I know I’ve read multiple times. Now, they are gone. No joke.

Last edited:
I keep replaying FW's atty relating all good qualities about his client, at her arraignment, and then the snide remark towards Junk...something along the lines of 'cleaner life then some?'. Imo, FW is behind this and any future attacks on characters. It's how small towns play.

Pike County sheriff accused of using money from drug cases for gambling habit

I know they meant drug but...

used money from dug cases for a gambling habit.

I'm guessing when they confiscated drug money, maybe some of it disappeared. It's possible that some cases got tossed out and the folks showed up to pick up their money that LE had confiscated, and it was not listed. It's their word against LE's at that point, however, if they did list the drug money, and they got to keep it, and the books don't balance, it went somewhere...

I'm guessing when they confiscated drug money, maybe some of it disappeared. It's possible that some cases got tossed out and the folks showed up to pick up their money that LE had confiscated, and it was not listed. It's their word against LE's at that point, however, if they did list the drug money, and they got to keep it, and the books don't balance, it went somewhere...

Fingers crossed this gets cleared up stat.

Tysm

There’s little on any of these Wagner threads that’s linked.
Speaking of links, I was back reading another forum. Someone mentioned something that was on TV this a.m., they found the link, but then the link went missing & the article couldn’t be found again.
I’ve looked for three dif’ articles I know I’ve read multiple times. Now, they are gone. No joke.

As the case got older that started happening more. A person who worked for the paper, told me that they archive them, after they get so much out there. If it's being stored on their local servers, I can see this.

I keep replaying FW's atty relating all good qualities about his client, at her arraignment, and then the snide remark towards Junk...something along the lines of 'cleaner life then some?'. Imo, FW is behind this and any future attacks on characters. It's how small towns play.
Well he could have been referring to the gun junk loaned Jenkins jmo

Well he could have been referring to the gun junk loaned Jenkins jmo
Yep, he could have been. I live in a very small town and I was referring to the game of tit for tat that gets played by some. ...if you can't 'take them out' physically, you can at least cast doubt on their character and maybe ruin careers.

As the case got older that started happening more. A person who worked for the paper, told me that they archive them, after they get so much out there. If it's being stored on their local servers, I can see this.

Oh, I ca see where storage would be a big issue.
The case today I mentioned is the K. Berreth case. Perhaps the site crashed, idk.

Probably so. Her lawyer probably introduced it, or had someone do so, to undermine Reader's credibility. If he's been taking from the drug $ coffers, he's in trouble. Hopefully he has clean hands. If he doesn't, he should step down.

ALMOND, exacty, "Let the shames/games begin!"

11 a.m. 12/20 is Jakes first pre trial hearing.
Hope it’s televised in its entirety.
Wonder if it will last thru the normal noon lunch hour. Or if they will start around 11ish then recess for lunch.

Raisin, you should stop and get you a sample! Give me the low down on OK's quality! :cool:

O/T
It would be my luck that as soon as I got out of my car to go inside my son would drive by. I can just hear the lecture now. It would surpass the one hubby and I got when we told him we voted to approve it.

On the other hand, how does a disguise and wig sound? But what would I have to compare it to? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paladeer