OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please everyone posting "i sent you a link" or private convo's quit. jmo

Red headed orphan and feel ws, with these posts allowed, are just a jump to another forum. jmo been there at least 10 or more times, it never worked. jmo

These posts are not allowed on Websleuths. However, we have no way of knowing they even exist if our members choose not to alert on the offending post.

People might be under the misconception that mods read all the posts. We don't have time to read every post. That's why we leave it up to you, our members, to alert on any post that is against our Terms of Service.

The alert button is the red triangle in the bottom left-hand corner of the post. Click on it and follow the instructions.

Please, be patient. If we do not un-approve the post as quickly as you feel we should remember the mods are volunteers and work when they can. Sometimes a post that clearly violates our Terms of Service (like asking someone in a thread to PM you) can stay up for many hours.

Be patient and please alert on posts you feel are in violation of our rules.

Thank you,
Tricia

Does anyone know if it's true that the woman involved in the road rage incident passed away two days before the murders?

Hi All,

First time post in this thread! Enjoyed reading everyone's contributions.

One thing I keep returning to after 11 threads is a sentence in Clarence Snr obituary which I just found so strange.

I then replaced the word 'special' with 'illegitimate' and thought about the ramifications of what that could potentially mean...

May be way off course and too close to someone who we must not sleuth but anything's a possibility at this stage.

That certainly is a hinky prospect and possibly a big family secret, but a motive to kill off so many of your own kin? More information is needed.

good morning folks. Haven't even had coffee yet but it looks as if we have outgrown thread 11.

This one will close in ten minutes.

I know who lives there ;) however I am not sure if I can say. I did sort of mention the special friend in another post.

Yes, there appears to be several cars at 799 Left Fork.

So maybe special friend had cars towed from there? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels