OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respectively beg to differ. I can find a dozen links. And am willing to tomorrow when I'm not exhausted. Time of death on a death certificate I own says three to five a.m. He was pronounced at 8:30. Can someone not back me up here? They measure by...mostly...body temp when they arrive at the coroners. Just remember what I'm saying here. IMO as an educated health care professional. TOD will be a huge indicator with POI. [emoji123].

They typically have to wait for final autopsy reports to rule an official TOD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see what the article Says. ..... But anyone can say anything to anyone who will write it down. I just know the suspicious times unsettled me all day.

O\S
I remember recently there was a 4 year old lost in the woods who ran from his grandma and died of hypothermia. It wads national news.
I read every news story daily on my phone as if it was my son. Weird how some stories srike us.

Obviously they aren't the real TOD's. So, the explanation the media gave makes perfect sense. IMHO.

No, not enough info being released. Just wanted to bring up some different questions and see where it go.

Why is it obvious?

Are you suggesting the 911 call was faked and the police killed the victims when they arrived? Sorry, I really don't mean to be snarky, but I don't understand your comment.

Please, do not take this the wrong way, but they were poor? People brought clothes and food to the relatives, and I read that the preacher said they had to collect money for clothes, just so the family would have something to wear to the furneral: "They really don't have much", was his words, iirc. To me that opens up so many "petty" motives, I have no idea how being that poor makes you think. And when it comes to the children, they come with a check attached, and I'm suddenly starting to think all kinds of things.

I understand what you are saying....

I'd agree with that, except that the babies/small kids were spared. So if they were going to take out everything that he cared about, I would think that would include the little ones.

Unless it was someone interested in the little ones........

Of course not. Where did that come from?! I'm pointing out....that the times of death as scientifically noted on the death certificates oddly coincide with the times botn 911 calls were made. I'm just saying it might be an area of research and interest for nerds li!e me. :p

Honestly there was no time the baby was only 5 days no matter poor or rich 5 days is not enough time for a state acceptable paternity test.

I mentioned nothing about 'poor or rich' in my post and in fact, my post had nothing to do with such, but rather for those willing to show their support for the little one now would've been nice if they would've been that supportive prior to all this happening (even without paternity testing)...just be supportive for HR and the little one, that's what I meant. (And maybe they were, I guess we just don't know).

The Vanishing Women is on right now about Chillicothe. I know some have mentioned it on these threads.

I got to jump in..I miss the thread when i'ts down..Take my remarks with a grain of salt..
The matter of identifying the perpetrator has been throughly discussed. The posts from Soujourn and
Red1200 has come as close as can be expected. The folks living in the Pike County area will be closer to
making the ID possible. So I leave my opinions based on their interpretations of the situation to the
highest degree . Here goes, 1.it's a disadvantage that no one writes a post,(except me) that has trouble
writing . If remote Pike County is a location where education is lacking to a certain degree,,,I wish to
hear from their posts...2..what person knew all the family members..3..what person knew about K-9's...
4.. What person knew about firearms..5..Who grew up in or close to that community. 6..who felt that that
family needed to be erased to stop the regenation of undesirables?
Who knew the isolation of that part
of Pike County? J.M.O.,,There is more,but this is enough

If that's the case, they would have killed the kids as well to stop the "regeneration". Wow. For once, I'm practically speechless. JMO.

I mentioned nothing about 'poor or rich' in my post and in fact, my post had nothing to do with such, but rather for those willing to show their support for the little one now would've been nice if they would've been that supportive prior to all this happening (even without paternity testing)...just be supportive for HR and the little one, that's what I meant. (And maybe they were, I guess we just don't know).

It's also possible she didn't want them to be and had all the support she needed with her boyfriend. We have no clue.

:eek:

I did not get the same message, and wow, not sure what kind of church hires preachers who want to erase families.

I did not mean to offend! It's just that we are trying to make sense out of something that doesn;t make any sense to a logical mind. People do crazy things everyday for what I consider trivial reasons. This is a monster.

Just rereading the articles since we've heard so little.

First 911 call was 7:49 am, first deaths pronounced at 8:07 am. The group of 3 at 8:17 am.

The call about KR was at 1:26 pm and he was pronounced at 1:49 pm.

I am sorry about how my messages are coming through, my computer is giving me problems tonight! Sorry about my messed up posts!

I got to jump in..I miss the thread when i'ts down..Take my remarks with a grain of salt..
The matter of identifying the perpetrator has been throughly discussed. The posts from Soujourn and
Red1200 has come as close as can be expected. The folks living in the Pike County area will be closer to
making the ID possible. So I leave my opinions based on their interpretations of the situation to the
highest degree . Here goes, 1.it's a disadvantage that no one writes a post,(except me) that has trouble
writing . If remote Pike County is a location where education is lacking to a certain degree,,,I wish to
hear from their posts...2..what person knew all the family members..3..what person knew about K-9's...
4.. What person knew about firearms..5..Who grew up in or close to that community. 6..who felt that that
family needed to be erased to stop the regenation of undesirables? Who knew the isolation of that part
of Pike County? J.M.O.,,There is more,but this is enough

What if the stopping the regeneration of undesirables is just a passing justification in the mind of the perps - who really only cares about having his/her needs met in the moment. What if killing 8 people was simply the most convenient way for this person to walk away with what he/she wanted. What if that person is an expert at deception and has a privileged position under the radar because they hold the torch that could burn the whole thing down. We see mass corruption in evidence everywhere we look these days. I think destruction is a hobby of the perps that gives him a necessary rush and the thought of getting rid of "undesirables" the mental construct (rage/paranoia/narcissism) that stirs the urge,

Who has decided they are "undesirables"? They live a pretty "normal" life in those parts. Sure they pissed people off, plenty loved them too. To refer to an entire murdered family that seemed full of love with each other as undesirables is a bit rude. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member