OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the personal Insight as a professional, relating to
TOD. ... we all know how things are designed to be and how they are in all areas of our lives.Are very different...⛕ Thank yoU! for ur response

I have another question, it appears everyone that lived on one of CR1's properties were killed. It appears he had several addresses, can someone confirm if anyone else lives at any of the properties under CR1's name? It could be possible that they were contracted to kill everyone at all of the locations to ensure he was taken out and to literally wipe out his entire family. So while I would suspect the killer/killers would have to do their homework I wonder if the fact he was living at a property registered to CR1 might have some merit?

I have another question, it appears everyone that lived on one of CR1's properties were killed. It appears he had several addresses, can someone confirm if anyone else lives at any of the properties under CR1's name? It could be possible that they were contracted to kill everyone at all of the locations to ensure he was taken out and to literally wipe out his entire family. So while I would suspect the killer/killers would have to do their homework I wonder if the fact he was living at a property registered to CR1 might have some merit?

There are living residents of other properties owned by CR1. They can't be sleuthed unless or until they are named as suspects or POI by LE.

If you are replying to a post, please use the Reply With Quote option. It makes reading the threads so much easier. Thanks!

MOO

There are living residents of other properties owned by CR1. They can't be sleuthed unless or until they are named as suspects or POI by LE.

Thanks! That helps, it claritys for me KH was specifically targeted vs where I was going with that theory.

For me though, the "not really knowing" Kenneth's TOD is a big problem. And, as has been said, LE probably knows or will know soon what his estimated TOD is. All we here now know is when his death was pronounced...and, of course, when DS's call came in. Based on that very limited information, almost all scenarios we come up with are of Kenneth being killed last. We don't really know that.

Good point. For all we know, he could have been first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me though, the "not really knowing" Kenneth's TOD is a big problem. And, as has been said, LE probably knows or will know soon what his estimated TOD is. All we here now know is when his death was pronounced...and, of course, when DS's call came in. Based on that very limited information, almost all scenarios we come up with are of Kenneth being killed last. We don't really know that.

I go back and forth on first or last. I'm not sure where it started. I feel like it started at KR's or CRsr's. Butttttt I can come up with reasons for it starting at the 2 other locations.

We are always hoping for just a little bit of information, but when we get it, it seems to make is scratch our heads more.

I haven't read every single page, but I've read 90% of this thread since day one.

Someone took out CRsr and his family. I believe to hurt, or send a message to someone. Who's left??? Who was the killers trying to get at. You surely wouldn't kill the person that you were trying to hurt or send a message to, right??? If you take out an entire family you're pissed and want to prove a point, MOO. So you would leave someone to suffer the pain.

I haven't read every single page, but I've read 90% of this thread since day one.

Someone took out CRsr and his family. I believe to hurt, or send a message to someone. Who's left??? Who was the killers trying to get at. You surely wouldn't kill the person that you were trying to hurt or send a message to, right??? If you take out an entire family you're pissed and want to prove a point, MOO. So you would leave someone to suffer the pain.

Definitely agree 100% there. You wouldn't kill the person you wanted to inflict pain and suffering on, mental suffering anyway! I'm guessing, being shot other areas aside from the head and 9 times, CR1, unfortunately, probably suffered some. IMO.

Definitely agree 100% there. You wouldn't kill the person you wanted to inflict pain and suffering on, mental suffering anyway! I'm guessing, being shot other areas aside from the head and 9 times, CR1, unfortunately, probably suffered some. IMO.

Idk. Just my thought for tonight. Maybe there's someone higher up than CRsr that they were trying to get at. I'm sure he suffered. But I think he was a fighter, and that's why he took so many bullets. For tonight, and after a few drinks, I'm thinking the killer wanted to hurt someone. And "show them" .. Whoever that person or persons may be, they are left behind.

Hi everyone , new member here. I have been following this story since day one . Think I read every bit of information I can get my hands on , lol . Very heartbreaking story.

Hi Val1971 an welcome to Web Sleuths.
Hi everyone , new member here. I have been following this story since day one . Think I read every bit of information I can get my hands on , lol . Very heartbreaking story.

I waffle between hurting a remaining family member to this was hillbilly justice for some as yet unknown something.

I've wondered that too as a possible theory but, I keep coming back to this being done to satisfy something specifically for the killer. In other words, this family has done something that the murderer has found so foul that they could not let it slide. It may have even been months/years in the brewing b/c I do not think this family felt like any danger, at least of this magnitude, was awaiting them.

Yes, it is common sense IMO that it was a "precautionary measure" that the school was put on lockdown - it happens all the time where you see it in the news, not just in this case. However, my point was, as stated in my post, was the "reasoning of why schools were on precautionary lockdown only until 11 a.m." (Note, ONLY till 11 a.m.) For example, was it because LE/investigators thinking possibly the killer(s) were already out of the area, did they have reason to believe nobody else (other than family) was in danger, how much could LE/investigators have already known that aided them in making this decision, etc etc etc. My post had nothing to do with it being a negative thing or a wrong thing to do by putting the school on lockdown, but rather was thinking out loud and trying to come up with ideas of what LE may have been thinking at that time and hoping it may spur some conversation/thoughts (versus a debate of why it was on lockdown). Hope that clarifies my post.

Agree totally. Why was lockdown lifted so SOON? There have been MANY cases in the media with tons of coverage where the number of deaths was FAR less than 8 people.

Good point. For all we know, he could have been first.

I was thinking about the order and came up with 2 scenarios. These are based solely on where the properties are in relation to one another:

If KR was killed first then I believe the next stop was CR/GR & FR/HG which I believe were hit simultaneously because of the close proximity.. and DR's house was hit last.

If KR was killed last, I believe the killers went to DR's first followed by CR's and FR's then KR's last.

My reasoning is because CR's house was sort of in the "middle" of DR's and KR's no matter which way you go to get to it. So I can't see the killers passing by KR's or DR's to get to CR's and then back tracking. This is assuming they went from house to house.
I may be totally off base but JMO.

Agree totally. Why was lockdown lifted so SOON? There have been MANY cases in the media with tons of coverage where the number of deaths was FAR less than 8 people.

I believe the reason why it was lifted so soon is because early on it was released that there was a good possibility it was a murder/suicide and the suspect was among the deceased.

"UPDATE 4/22/16 @ 2 p.m.
PIKE COUNTY, Ohio (WSAZ) -- Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine says at least eight people are dead in an execution-style shooting in Pike County, Ohio.
In a radio interview Friday afternoon, AG DeWine says at this point, it is possible the suspect is among the deceased, but due to the fact that everyone was killed execution style, it is looking like that is not true."

From here:
http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Investigators-Several-dead-at-Pike-County-Ohio-home-376728131.html

Holly Zachariah ‏@hollyzachariah 13h
Guess Pike County Sheriff wasn't kidding when he said he'd personally request state help http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/05/29/pike-county-lookback.html …

[video=twitter;740259718459953152]https://twitter.com/CARosenberger/status/740259718459953152[/video]

Cliff Rosenberger
@CARosenberger
Cliff Rosenberger is the Speaker of the Ohio House of Representatives and State Representative to Ohio House District 91

Cliff Rosenberger
‏@CARosenberger
Glad to thank #PikeCounty Sheriff Reader & staff for their work on the Rhoden case & discuss how we can provide help

https://twitter.com/CARosenberger

"Punishment for someone left behind" or "making a statement" is a very real possibility and whether that was done purposefully, as the primary motive, or just as a result of the murders in general, we can't really know. Sometimes I like to make a list of the bottom lines in any murder in trying to find motive. What was actually accomplished by these murders? Some answers are obvious in this case in that child custody will change and land ownership changing hands will be a definite result. Nothing else is obvious to me as being a provable result of the murders. Well.... sadness, broken hearts, strong suspicions, anxiety, fear, uncertainty... family and surrounding area... all are a given, too. That's why I think some have comfortably become condemning of the murdered. "It happened to THEM because THEY were bad so it won't happen to ME because I'm good" feels nice and safe to some people. We really don't even know if the amount of weed sold by some of the murdered was motive enough to kill 8 people. Then again, different amounts of weed would motivate different people to do any number of things so even the amount of weed is not definitive in any way. Like everyone else, I wish we had more facts... even a few to go on... because it seems everyone here can take the smallest of details and use them to every logical conclusion which is pretty much how crimes are solved after sorting out and eliminating what doesn't fit at all. (Sorry to ramble but I've waited weeks; catching up on reading the threads before making many comments and my mind has been in a roar!) I see nothing strange or political about the moving of all the trailers to a safe location. Left where they were, they would have been invaded, searched, things stolen out of... pretty much torn apart by treasure hunters looking for hidden cash/drugs and probably been set of fire, every one, in the long run. Same goes for the cars. People would have been sneaking in at night with wrenches and other tools and picking the cars clean of parts and searching for hidden money/drugs whether it was there or not. That's just my opinion. Guaranteed years from now people will still be saying there's money hidden out there; buried near big trees or next to wells or... well, everyone knows how legends are born and go on forever. Btw, I read about a trailer burned after a so far unsolved murder in that area although I don't remember where but it was in a MSM site. Keeping the trailers safe allows for extensive DNA testing if new DNA comes to light due to another crime. To test every last square inch of 4 trailers otherwise just isn't going to be done due to cost. Again, just my opinion.
And last... more rambling but it won't leave my mind: I do think the purchase of the new property was a catalyst for the murders.
1) Someone else having been promised that THEY would be living there and "in charge of the weed" at that address... and, since more responsibility, be given more of a money cut because of it? When they were literally cut out of that deal and had to remain a worker bee, as usual, they became angry enough to plan these murders. "I'm not going to move in there? You broke your promise... made me feel like big man on campus and now I'm dumped because SHE'S moving in there... SHE who reconciled with you as soon as she heard you were thinking of buying the place and bringing the kids along, too? Oh, well... that ain't happening." (and I do not mean a scorned woman) ... and, I happen to feel very, very sorry for Dana so please don't think the above is MY speculation. Those "thoughts" belong to the murderer in my imagination.
2) Chris Sr owed money and had been putting someone off for awhile... promises, promises and soon, soon, "I don't have it now but I will soon" ... instead, he plunks down $60,000 on the new property proving he did have money or could get it. Nothing gets some people angrier than to be owed money and then see the one who owes spend money on themselves.
And, on the second guess, my mind wanders to a group of people and the possible drug connection. (KY?) Sorry to say I suspect a MC (and not a nice one at all) and that's coming from someone who has nothing against MCs because, in my past, I have known and even lived with several people who joined MC's. No, this MC is not collecting toys for tots at any time of year although some have children of their own and would never kill a child.
Remove this last sentence if against TOS but I have not seen this sort of SM removed since I am not naming anyone at all but:
"You don't have to make too many jumps from one "friendly and close to the victims" FB page to another and maybe to another... to come up with some people I would have NO desire to ever meet or cross in any way."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anonymous_user