OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah guys i was way off if this is where we end up as the culprit. Hoping and praying this is going to end with justice!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm thinking he automatically got custody since he already had joint custody and he was a living parent.

When you first brought that up, I think I looked up the next door property by accident. But that also seems to fit with my theory of your theory. Maybe I'm too far out on a limb here, I have to think more on this. Some crazy coincidences though.

Thanks, I just found that. He was living there with his parents. Are his parents still living there? The property transfer thing seems odd. Did the dad sell the property to the son?
I think a brother is living there as well...age 25.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I just found that. He was living there with his parents. Are his parents still living there? The property transfer thing seems odd. Did the dad sell the property to the son?

Answering my own question: It looks like the property was listed, but taken off the market. This family is still the owner, or at least that's the way it shows on the county auditor web site

http://www.adamscountyauditor.org/Data.aspx?ParcelID=066-00-00-063.000

Still trying to figure out how the Brown business fits in. I'm thinking this is still more than a custody / jilted lover situation.

As DeWine and Reader have stated:

There were 2 or more killers

This is a big investigation

Witnesses may be involved in drug activity

Was this Jacob Wagner guy involved in drugs?

Older daughter? Was she in the trailer that night. ?

Hard to say. It's difficult to tell from the few photos we have which location is pictured. The business name has been mentioned in a few articles and someone mentioned seeing a sign for Unlimited Motors in one of the news videos. Not sure why, but on the ground reporters are all staying around the 260 Peterson Rd location.

As info, the property was recently sold, in March of this year

https://www.redfin.com/OH/Peebles/260-Peterson-Rd-45660/home/78937969

Property owner is Edward Wagner

It's alleged this is the father of Jake Wagner, who is the father of Hanna Rhoden's older daughter. Wagner was given custody of their daughter. Seems an unusual thing for the courts to do after the murders, considering they're keeping the other surviving children in foster care.

Deputies from the Pike County sheriff's office hauled two red four-wheelers from the farm scene just before 6 p.m. Friday.
http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...-away-scene-rhoden-family-massacre/101600436/

Interesting quote from the AG spokesperson

Tierney also declined to provide an exact location where the search was being made or what authorities might be looking for at the site. He said he did not know if authorities had obtained a search warrant for their probe.
BBM

Well, let's hope they did.
They've conducted quite a few searches since the beginning of this case. Interesting this one made the news, but not the others.

The owner of the property at 28171 State Hwy 41 - Unlimited Motors - is Brian Brown.

News media pointed to the other property at 160 Peterson Rd. Is there a link between Brown and the people residing a 160 Peterson?

Edit:
If it is 160: There is an owner who owns several properties around Adams County who does not live at 160.

Older daughter? Was she in the trailer that night. ?

Not according to the article.

**I am thinking this has to have something to do with cars. There aren't any bodies to look for, so what else are they looking for?
The Rt. 41 property has something to do with cars/trucks I'm thinking, due to the "motors" in unlimited motors. Also someone said possibly trucking due to license?

**A poster on the last thread pointed out that there was a sign either on the Rt. 41 property or right by it, near the police staging area advertising Owen's Body Shop, which could be meaningless. But I'm keeping in mind that 1) this also would seem to have to do with cars/trucks/motors, and 2) it looks to be located next door to the other property being searched. What are the chances of that? Can't say anything more about the who/whats of that for now because the TOS limits talk of sleuthing that angle.

**The 260 P. property, according to the MSM articles linked was recently or possibly is still owned by the W's who are truck drivers/diesel mechanics, etc.

I am not a small town girl, so maybe this is normal, meaning maybe just a lot of people who live in this area happen to have occupations related to cars/trucking, etc.? Or maybe not, I don't know.

It's possible that the owners do not live there. It's showing the owners live at a different address, on the same road, and someone w/a different name lives at 160. The owners seem to own quite a lot of property around Adams County.

Media articles look to be saying 260. Can those posting about 160 please provide a link if that is involved too?

160 was mentioned earlier, but that could be a mistake. Alternatively, it looks like it's the next house along, so conceivably someone might have left something on the neighbour's property rather than their own?

Not according to the article.

**I am thinking this has to have something to do with cars. There aren't any bodies to look for, so what else are they looking for?
The Rt. 41 property has something to do with cars/trucks I'm thinking, due to the "motors" in unlimited motors. Also someone said possibly trucking due to license?

**A poster on the last thread pointed out that there was a sign either on the Rt. 41 property or right by it, near the police staging area advertising Owen's Body Shop, which could be meaningless. But I'm keeping in mind that 1) this also would seem to have to do with cars/trucks/motors, and 2) it looks to be located next door to the other property being searched. What are the chances of that? Can't say anything more about the who/whats of that for now because the TOS limits talk of sleuthing that angle.

**The 260 P. property, according to the MSM articles linked was recently or possibly is still owned by the W's who are truck drivers/diesel mechanics, etc.

I am not a small town girl, so maybe this is normal, meaning maybe just a lot of people who live in this area happen to have occupations related to cars/trucking, etc.? Or maybe not, I don't know.

Yes, I'm wondering the same thing, all the links to auto & truck repair and salvage. Was reading DEA reports the other day about how drugs are smuggled in junk cars and parts.

If LE thought Hanna's former boyfriend was involved, why wouldn't they have searched his family property before now? It's a over a year after the murders, a lot of time has passed.

Is it possible that he's the local person familiar with the family routines who was used to provide killers with inside information? Is he the one DeWine and Reader was pressuring to come forward with more information?

It was reported the older daughter "S" was picked up by the father that evening, so no, she wasn't there.

Wonder if it was normal for the father to pick her up or if was a one time thing..

ETA: this is my first time reading about this case so there's a lot I don't know, sorry if this has already been discussed

Hard to say. It's difficult to tell from the few photos we have which location is pictured. The business name has been mentioned in a few articles and someone mentioned seeing a sign for Unlimited Motors in one of the news videos. Not sure why, but on the ground reporters are all staying around the 260 Peterson Rd location.

As info, the property was recently sold, in March of this year

https://www.redfin.com/OH/Peebles/260-Peterson-Rd-45660/home/78937969

Property owner is Edward Wagner

It's alleged this is the father of Jake Wagner, who is the father of Hanna Rhoden's older daughter. Wagner was given custody of their daughter. Seems an unusual thing for the courts to do after the murders, considering they're keeping the other surviving children in foster care.

Property records show the owners of 260 Peterson as:

WAGNER EDWARD J &/OR WAGNER GEORGE W IV :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members