OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure it's a one-time thing. Prior to the Rhoden Massacre there were several other murders in the area with similar MO's - people ambushed and killed in their sleep. Drug cartels making threats to locals, etc. If the people who live in that area aren't afraid, they should be. Killers are roaming free, read to strike again if someone crosses them.

I didn't mean that there were no other murders in the area, but, there's been no other murders of another, entire, family branch, before, or after, the Rs/G murders. There's usually at least one murder, with some type of similarity(ies), to the R/G murders, on the news though. For example, on the morning news, you'll see where someone is found shot to death, in their home, and come to find out a few weeks/months later it was their grandkids who wanted an early inheritance. A significant number of murders; are committed by people related to the victim(s), occur in the victim's home, are committed with a firearm.

I just don't get the feeling that all of the murders, in the Pike County region, are being committed by the same person(s) who murdered the Rs&G. That is one of the reasons why I think the public outcry has not been greater. This was something between the R family and their assailant(s). The other reason, is because of the way LE painted the Rs in the beginning, and, finally, as I mentioned, there's a murder reported on the news almost daily, I think folks are becoming desensitized.

The R/G murders are, (to me at least), unique from the others. The R/G murders took some planning,. There was only a certain window of time that all eight people were in those four homes, and in place, for the plan to work. I don't think the assailant(s) set the date and time, of the murders, as much as the Rs did, without knowing. Someone almost had to be feeding the assailant(s) information.

Still nothing new on the Supreme Court Cases for the Autopsy Reports. Last activity was June 27.

https://www.sc.ohio.gov/Clerk/ecms/#/caseinfo/2016/1115
Yep. I think there's a reason for that. Sheriff's fb page has an interesting post. Still cannot figure how holding those autopsies tie in to this. My opinion, they don't want them out until after arrests. But why?

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Thread #30 is ready for you. Please move over - this one will close in 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona