OH - Richard Cooey facing execution in '86 murders

I know all about people not being able to find your veins.
When I was in labor they went to put in an IV, and in the words of the nurse she'd have to "dig around" to find my veins...and dig she did...oh man that crap hurt. Finally on the 3rd try I told her that was her last time trying...the ended up putting it in my hand.

That's where they usually end up at White Rain...in my hand.:eek:wchie!:
My feet have even been threatened.:snooty:

I think it just depends on how good the "vampire" (as I called them when I was young) is. A good one can actually get the right spot on my arm without blowing out any veins.
I've been needing a draw and my nurse won't do it anymore. My doctor has a surprise coming next week. I'm gonna make him do it-----again.:snooty:
:angel:

I think I ditto just about every post on this thread!

We're such a sympathetic bunch, aren't we?:D

I think they should put us ALL on the jury.........or the firing squad. :angel:

Then he wouldn't have to worry about the vein.

fran

Or....we can just roll him out into traffic.:p

I think I ditto just about every post on this thread!

We're such a sympathetic bunch, aren't we?:D

I think they should put us ALL on the jury.........or the firing squad. :angel:

Then he wouldn't have to worry about the vein.

fran

This is so true! :clap:

Stick it in his neck or his foot or damn well directly into his heart.

Or....we can just roll him out into traffic.:p

Just set him out on Galvaston Bay tomorrow morning. That'll do it, Supreme Justice that is. He can try to waddle right or left, but he will soon be under 23' of water.

Just set him out on Galvaston Bay tomorrow morning. That'll do it, Supreme Justice that is. He can try to waddle right or left, but he will soon be under 23' of water.

LOL, there could hardly be ANY other means of punishment that would seem fitting in this case.

http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=1832

the bottom of this link has an update on Richard Cooey -- the state's going through with the execution. it also describes the crime, and he didn't act alone. Why did the other guy get 99 years in jail and not the DP?

anyway, this was a vicious and brutal crime, and this guy deserves to die -- painfully. i almost hope that the anesthesia doesn't work ...

Pour honey all over him and let fire ants crawl on him. That might be a lil uncomfortable and painful after awhile.

Pour honey all over him and let fire ants crawl on him. That might be a lil uncomfortable and painful after awhile.

I have no problem with life without parole. I think all you'd need is a doctor's release to not have to feed him the same number of calories to maintain his body weight. I don't like killing people anyway, but it doesn't seem hard to accomodate someone of any size in a prison. Prisons are large.

He subjected two women to hours of torture and agony, and he's worried about being executed humanely? I say, starve him and stop giving him his migraine medicine. Then there won't be any problems when it's time for him to die.

I hope he doesn't actually think people care about him.

You know...if he needed and wanted medical treatment for an illness and he had to get an IV, would that be cruel and unusual? What is cruel about having a hard time getting a vein?? It happens all the time to people. Now he says he didn't get fat to do this, and he says "just shoot me in the head with a .45". I say "Okay, Let's!"

while i'm oppossed to the death penalty i agree that this is ridiculous. i suspect most any judge will agree.

i had cancer at 16 and underwent almost a year of chemo. chemo blew out most of the veins in my arms. but ya know, there were still veins in my feet and hands and neck and groin and on and on... as for the drugs not working as well? that might be true but i'm sure they can adjust the 'dose.'

Just lob off his head. Why in the world does he think we care that he may be uncomfortable:boohoo:!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back