Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
im wondering if maybe he dropped all of his stuff including his phone in the melee when he pounced and went back and got the phone before the bike (and other items) were found.

So if cell phone evidence showed he was at the scene for 2 hours, does that mean exactly that spot or in the area? Thinking maybe in that 2 hours he abducted her then took her to the burial site. It may have taken some time for the shallow grave. I'm not sure how pings on cell phones work as far as exact locations.

And I also always keep in mind bad reporting with details sometimes.

im wondering if maybe he dropped all of his stuff including his phone in the melee when he pounced and went back and got the phone before the bike (and other items) were found.

That's a definite possibility.

This is absolutely horrific. Words just can not describe. While I am glad that we didn't have to wait for the trial for more information so we can start examining other unsolved cases right away and hopefully bring justice and closure to those victims and families I really wish that MSM would have waited until after the funeral tomorrow to release this info. Today and tomorrow are going to be very hard on the family as is, I can't imagine how the family/friends feel learning the details of this monster DURING the service days. Even if they are avoiding the news today and tomorrow word travels fast (especially something this horrible) and well I just don't know what else to say other than I am so sorry. So very very sorry.

I love this picture of Sierah. She has such gorgeous eyes, and I love her mischievous smile.

RIP, lovely lady. There will be no more victims for your killer.

View attachment 98977

While her time here with us was cut way too short, I believe she completed her purpose here on earth.... Her destiny may have been to free all of the other poor souls, whose families will soon be able to have closure, and to save the countless more of us who may have fallen victim to the unthinkable.

Though she may have lost her own fight, she is a heroine in her own right. Sweet, innocent angel...

This is absolutely horrific. Words just can not describe. While I am glad that we didn't have to wait for the trial for more information so we can start examining other unsolved cases right away and hopefully bring justice and closure to those victims and families I really wish that MSM would have waited until after the funeral tomorrow to release this info. Today and tomorrow are going to be very hard on the family as is, I can't imagine how the family/friends feel learning the details of this monster DURING the service days. Even if they are avoiding the news today and tomorrow word travels fast (especially something this horrible) and well I just don't know what else to say other than I am so sorry. So very very sorry.

I would hope and pray that the family had already been told about this information.

bbm - I noticed that too. He probably thinks he's very clever.

But why would he say he saw two bikes at the scene?

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...idden-room-on-Jouhing-suspect-s-property.html

If we assume that all his statements are meant to cover something up, why did he say two bikes, when he must have known they would only find Sierah's?

Remember, psychopaths are very creative, calculating, deflective, and deceptive. They think very rapidly. I learned long ago to never mis-underestimate them/very cagey connmen. They not only have an answer for everything, but have a reason for everything they say or do.. The second bicycle was a deflection tactic. If there were two bicycles, then the perp would have riden the 2nd bicycle away when leaving the scene of the crime..

I feel so physically ill after reading this. How could I bring my children into a world like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bees, I was pregnant with my first child when the Oklahoma City bombing occurred, and pregnant with my third child on September 11, 2001. Even with all the horrible things happening in the world today, it's important to take a break sometimes and look at the good in the world. It's hard because you often *do* have to look -- good news does not sell papers or garner clicks so media will only report something positive if it's a slow news day.

The good far outweighs the bad. For every horrible JDW, there are hundreds of us joining together in sending good thoughts and prayers, brainstorming other possible connections. Hundreds who have searched and spread the word about Sierah's and other cases.

It's our job as parents (and humans) to shine brightly for our kids and others around us. We have to be that light and beauty when the world seems especially dark.

A vile murderer living in this community and at least ONE person knew. Geez.
We don't know if it was reported. Yet. I wonder if the therapist was local and slept with both eyes closed.

I took it as he talked to the therapist while he was in custody. I may be wrong tho

BBM. You're so right :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member