Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me if it's already been mentioned (still catching up) but I find the spelling errors in JDW's account very interesting. They jar me. He spells more complex words correctly yet repeatedly mis-spells vehicle as 'vehical'. It feels hinky to me.

The more complex words/structures were probably added in by someone else, and that someone else's eyes likely glazed over while looking for mistakes. I assume the first draft must have been a rambling, loosely connected pity-fest. It reminds me of tutoring elementary schoolers and reminding them about transitions and that it needs to make sense to readers why paragraph 3 follows paragraph 2. And that quotation marks aren't used for emphasis.

"MUH LAWN SERVICE"!!

Forgive me if it's already been mentioned (still catching up) but I find the spelling errors in JDW's account very interesting. They jar me. He spells more complex words correctly yet repeatedly mis-spells vehicle as 'vehical'. It feels hinky to me.

I think the areas without spelling errors are from his attorney. The language also changed from time to time and didn't "sound" like him, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all,
I am a new registered member as of this morning and finally able to comment. I am from Pittsburgh, PA. I have been following this thread since yesterday morning. Forgive me, but I cannot find the link to the documents. I went to the Parking Lot and tried suearching for "Basement." I saw "Basement Party." Is this where I can find the information? Please feel free to PM me if necessary. I want to give a shout out to all of you that have worked on information discovery. This case has consumed me since I saw it in the news.

I think the areas without spelling errors are from his attorney. The language also changed from time to time and didn't "sound" like him, IMO.

Maybe he dictated some parts and who ever typed edited the narrative a bit.

Hello all,
I am a new registered member as of this morning and finally able to comment. I am from Pittsburgh, PA. I have been following this thread since yesterday morning. Forgive me, but I cannot find the link to the documents. I went to the Parking Lot and tried suearching for "Basement." I saw "Basement Party." Is this where I can find the information? Please feel free to PM me if necessary. I want to give a shout out to all of you that have worked on information discovery. This case has consumed me since I saw it in the news.

Here ya go

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzjetrBVtSDva2RQLTVfTngyT1E/view?pref=2&pli=1

Welcome to WS!

Hello all,

Go up a few posts Skibaboo just posted the link.

The memorandum gives an insight into the beginning of why bicycles became something he despised.

The "caught her by the arm" is showing he doesn't want to accept the gravity of what he did to her.

Nothing about how she ended up with injury to her leg. He left out that part.

The handcuffs making the mirror move means they were heavy handcuffs and not cheap plastic handcuffs.

What a bunch of crap in that letter. Half the country struggles to find consistant jobs....yet they don't abduct and harm people.

Marking my spot and bringing the 1990 doc link over

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzjetrBVtSDva2RQLTVfTngyT1E/view

Huge amounts of gratitude to Notnice and whimdriven.

Off to read!

Hello all,

Welcome to websleuths thedonna1. See the above comment by skibaboo for the 1990 docs...

Wow - if that isn't a bunch of baloney. I wonder if the judge even finished reading the letter? It's painful to read.
I hope RG has gained some validation of those feelings.

Morning all ...

I noticed that someone spotted a redaction that didn't get made in the 1990 file - If you notice something to that end, please let me know by indicating which page of the "PDF" that's on ... I'm having trouble finding the over-look that was mentioned ... so, if you see something, if you could say, for instance, it's on page 41 of 50 in the PDF, that would be awesome ...

Will start working on 2000 shortly.

Good morning everyone !
Just finished forcing my way through his pity me letter.
One thing that really caught my eye was the statement he made "I TOOK THE BIKE TO THE BACK OF THR TRAILER AND PUT THE KICKSTAND UP."
Same thing with CEs bike :thinking:

Morning all ...

I noticed that someone spotted a redaction that didn't get made in the 1990 file - If you notice something to that end, please let me know by indicating which page of the "PDF" that's on ... I'm having trouble finding the over-look that was mentioned ... so, if you see something, if you could say, for instance, it's on page 41 of 50 in the PDF, that would be awesome ...

I spotted on page 5. The last line.
Thank you all for your hard work. Following from England.

Good morning everyone !
Just finished forcing my way through his pity me letter.
One thing that really caught my eye was the statement he made "I TOOK THE BIKE TO THE BACK OF THR TRAILER AND PUT THE KICKSTAND UP."
Same thing with CEs bike :thinking:

Several things. Caught my eye and i hope I can soon sit down and give my thoughts on this insane manifesto . I have to work and have an appt this morning. But wow just wow

Morning all ...

The victim's name is not redacted on page 17 (numbered at top of page) in the second paragraph.

I found that odd as well . I can not understand how a pair of plastic handcuffs weighed to much for a rear view mirror.

He's quite the storyteller, eh?
"He gave me a pop when I finished and I told him 'paid in full'"
What a guy! Would a guy that mows a lawn for a pop abduct someone on purpose! NO! He's a giver!

Man, he laid it on THICK. And he's got some nerve.

Who the heck writes a letter like this, chock full of BS, CLEARLY full of BS, and starts it off with a box that says "If I tell you a lie, and you catch me in it. From there on after you will always question what I tell you."

He's got this pair of cheap handcuffs, that he always has in all of his cars, these cheap handcuffs that are too heavy to be supported by the stem of a trucks rearview window, so they are hanging on his turn signal switch.
But he had totally forgotten they were in the car.

Weirdly, I find myself always questioning what he tells us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member