OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the mods for letting us go over 1,000 posts to have all of today in the same thread.

From cross examination of crime scene investigator Roberts:

... He is showing laboratory submission sheet to her. He is talking about chain of custody, and talking about submission of BCI... and wants her to go through all the pages to find when she was submitting officer for elimination for Mr. xxxxxxx, and 2 cd's with digital images from crime scene she took. Next is July 27th... she sent more evidence... swabs and rape kit vaginal swab, and rectal swab, and clippings of fingernails.

.............where is he going with this other than helping the prosecution... hmmmm....

I see a few directions the defense attorney is heading. The chain of custody may be challenged at some point for some specific piece or pieces of evidence. Also I believe the defense is drawing attention to the rape kit specifically, as well as the DNA tests of the helmet-finder and Josh. It is possible they will try to create doubt and cast dispersion on JK, who earlier was asked by prosecutors if he and Sierah were in a consensual sexual relationship. It goes to motive for this horrific crime.

The jury will be smarter than to believe that I am sure, if this is where the defense is heading. The crime scene investigator MR did an amazing job -- I thought she was going to cry for a minute when she discussed the excavation of the burial site and mentioned Sierah by name when they discovered her body.

I am also deeply offended by JW's smirking and attitude. To me his defense attorney looks uncomfortable and sometimes disturbed by the evidence.

:tyou: ALL for the updates and links to articles!

Very much appreciated!

Are we going to a "new" thread for today's hearing? I guess I'll find out when I come back later.... :pcguru:

Thank you for the latest links, dixiegirl. I have been disappointed that we aren’t getting better coverage, so better late than never. I am happy to have the video feed now! Wish we had had it on Monday.

[my TV/internet connection was down again for this morning for a few hours. I sure hope someone is able to give updates “just in case” it is a sporadic day for being online again]

Thank you for the latest links, dixiegirl. I have been disappointed that we aren’t getting better coverage, so better late than never. I am happy to have the video feed now! Wish we had had it on Monday.

[my TV/internet connection was down again for this morning for a few hours. I sure hope someone is able to give updates “just in case” it is a sporadic day for being online again]
I'll be able to help until 11 this morning.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member