GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighbors at the scene tell NBC 4 a tall, thin man, wearing a grey hoodie was taken in to custody from the home. Moments later, a person was brought out from the home in a gurney, covered and taken by ambulance to a local hospital.

Authorities have not confirmed any details and have not confirmed whether or not the crime scene is connected to the disappearance of Tina Herrmann, Sarah Maynard, Kody Maynard and Stephanie Sprang from Apple Valley on Wednesday.

The Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCI) is currently on scene.

The Mount Vernon News also reports the Knox County Coroner, Jennifer Ogle, has not been called to the scene.

Knox County Sheriff still plans to meet with media in a press conference at 2 p.m.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/nov/14/1-person-found-inside-mount-vernon-home-1-taken-cu-ar-290645/

I'm trying to catch up with this thread, but I'm wondering if the perp did something with Tina, Stephanie, and Kody, and abducted Sarah for other reasons...........a young and attractive girl.

I took a look at the RSO list for Knox County. Sadly, there's quite a bit of RSO's living in Howard and living on Columbus Street in Mount Vernon.

Has anything been sleuthed on the persons whose house this was? (sorry, forgot the name)

Booking information, etc?

Has anything been sleuthed on the persons whose house this was? (sorry, forgot the name)

Booking information, etc?

I found out who owns it (and it's been posted elsewhere as well). Someone posted that he was taken into custody, but it hasn't been confirmed exactly who was taken into custody. It can't be assumed that it was the owner b/c it could be a rental.

I found out who owns it (and it's been posted elsewhere as well). Someone posted that he was taken into custody, but it hasn't been confirmed exactly who was taken into custody. It can't be assumed that it was the owner b/c it could be a rental.

Ty... just, 2PM can't come any quicker at this point...

Someone want to post/transcribe the presser, so we're not all doing it at the same time? Any locals or folks watching it over the net?

ETA: I would appreciate it someone would post the info since the soundcard on my laptop is out. Thanks.

Someone want to post/transcribe the presser, so we're not all doing it at the same time? Any locals or folks watching it over the net?

I will be watching it over the net. I usually transcribe in bits, so maybe I can help compact it all into one presser?

I usually follow the NG format we have for her shows.

I will be watching it over the net. I usually transcribe in bits, so maybe I can help compact it all into one presser?

I usually follow the NG format we have for her shows.

Actually, I like the bits...

(ETA: Sorry - do it however you'd like - I got DH's laptop fired up so I'll be watching. Sorry for all the posts about the presser - just didn't want to miss it...)

would be nice if when you clicked on live video that live video actually popped up! anyone else having any luck?

would be nice if when you clicked on live video that live video actually popped up! anyone else having any luck?

I clicked the "Breaking News: Conference 2PM" banner up top and it took me to an article page with a "Now Playing" video in the top right corner.

I am docked on the page... hope it's the right one.

CNN is not even reporting on this..... Anyone know where I can find a link to streaming?

Missing Girl Found Safe; 1 In Custody
MOUNT VERNON, Ohio — A 13-year-old girl who was missing with three other people was found safe on Sunday morning.

Sarah Maynard was last seen on Wednesday. Sources told 10TV News that the girl was found safe inside a Columbus Road home in Mount Vernon.

Maynard was taken to Knox Community Hospital for evaluation, 10TV News reported.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo...t-vernon-ohio-missing-girl-found.html?sid=102

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2