GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, missed it, but that seems odd. From the press release yesterday, they seemed confident they were going to find the young girl and hoped to find the others at Hoffman's house. How would they know the girl was going to be there based on a purchase of a tarp. Must be more to it.

Perhaps she was with him on video when he purchased it?

Thanks so much for the link, Maza & SuzieQ!!!

WBNS chopper needs to fly back to Columbus per post on FB site.

Chopper has to fly back to Columbus. News 10 will let FB page know when it's back up.

Per FB post. Chopper needs to go back to Columbus. Will FYI return to Mt Vernon.

WBNS posted that they need to fly back to Columbus and will post when it is back over Mt Vernon

Gonna do more laundry before Chopper back up. BRB.

Just speculation..............but I wonder if Hoffman took Sarah to his house first, put her in the basement bound and gagged, before doing whatever he did with the other three. This park is within walking distance of the house and the neighbor said he'd walk to the park frequently.

there is interest/activity on the far side of these bodies of water (other end than house is on)... this is where LE car was sitting in the turn off
This is just west of a junkyard on the other side of the river and the end of a street called West Gambier, if you're mapping.

Thanks, missed it, but that seems odd. From the press release yesterday, they seemed confident they were going to find the young girl and hoped to find the others at Hoffman's house. How would they know the girl was going to be there based on a purchase of a tarp. Must be more to it.
I think the wording wasn't so much that she was with him since Wed., but rather that she was under his control since that time. He could leave her in the basement and go about other things, I think. I also think that's how he managed to keep everyone under control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500