GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a poster of FB (take it how you will), regarding if LE have been back to check Stephanie's house...

I don't know if they have gone back there since Monday. But I do know that when her mother went to the house Stephanies boyfriend would not let her in.

Post initials are CD.

?????

This is the FIRST TIME I've even heard about a boyfriend. :waitasec:

Ohio city consumed by search for missing family

MOUNT VERNON, Ohio (AP) - People in the tiny Ohio town of Mount Vernon used to have to think back years to recall a violent crime.

Now, days after 13-year-old Sarah Maynard was found bound and gagged in a basement, and with her mother, brother and another woman feared dead, residents are dwelling on the disappearances, longing for the more peaceful lives they knew before the middle of last week.

more here

http://www.9news.com/rss/article.aspx?storyid=164138

Me too, and I've been following the case pretty closely. I'm curious as to why he wouldn't let her in. What didn't he want her to see??

Edit.....that's in regards to Cdan's post (still kinda new at this, been lurking since the run away Xenia mom's story, but this case made me sign up).

Akron: Serial killer expert says Hoffman poses unique investigative challenge

AKRON -- An expert in serial killers believes Matthew Hoffman, charged with kidnapping and a suspect in the 3 mssing people near Mount Vernon, will be a unique challenge to police because his crime is so unusual.

Dr. Mary E. Myers, an associate professor at the University of Akron, teaches a course on serial killers and is a retired Akron Police Captain.

Myers believes that Hoffman's eight years behind bars most likely led to an anti-social personality which makes his future behavior unpredictable.

"These people don't have the same heart that the rest of us have," Myers said. "They just don't care about the social norms. They don't follow the social rules. They're in it for themselves."

more here

http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=159071

Me too, and I've been following the case pretty closely. I'm curious as to why he wouldn't let her in. What didn't he want her to see??

Edit.....that's in regards to Cdan's post (still kinda new at this, been lurking since the run away Xenia mom's story, but this case made me sign up).

Welcome JenRen! Glad you joined us here at WS!

wm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member