GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this woman didn't enter that house, no telling what that monster would have done to Sarah with just another day or so of time.

It's scary to think of what would have happened if it wasn't for Valerie's concern, going to Tina's, entering the house and seeing blood, and calling LE. Just a day or two could have made a difference in life or death for Sarah. :frown:

this video at this link has good shots of the tree - also gives a good sense of how far off the beaten path this tree was

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo...n-knox-county-missing-found-tree.html?sid=102

Thanks! I looked at the video after I asked if there were pictures of the tree. I agree............that was a long way off the beaten path. I'm more convinced than ever that he had to have pre-planned this and know exactly where he was going to put the three bodies.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't I read somewhere that the DQ manager called in for a welfare check when TH failed to show up to work? And the police went by once, noticed nothing amiss & no one came to the door...then they went back by later, maybe around 11 pm? IF so, why did they not try to enter the house then when getting no response?
Shouldn't they have put, uhhh, a little more effort into checking on the family then??
That bothers me so much....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member