GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only felt anger while reading the log. He gets the luxury of having someone check on his well being every ten minutes. He also gets to shower himself and hold a book and lay on his side and pout if he wants. His victims will never get those opportunities. I can only hope that he feels some of that fear and loneliness while he's laying on his mat.
Not directed to you Mia just jumped off your post.

I'm just thinking that someone like MH that is a loner and very private can't stand being checked every 10 minutes.

Guys, I'm done with the graphic details and such. Gonna try to process the insensibility and horror and evil of this travesty.

Keep up the great work on the sleuthing. I just need to step back.

Justice now.

Because personally I am not buying MH and Tina and SS having a few beers together.. Plz this was a stranger.. a stranger that had been watching them and he was there for a reason..and I do not believe there were pleasantries taking place whenever he entered the home...KWIM?

But we just don't know that for sure. I'm not saying this is the most likely scenario, but what *if* they met casually, locally (somehow) before. (I don't want to imply anything and disparage TH or SS) but for this possible scenario only, what if TH knew she was splitting up, had met (evilman) somewhere, and he charmed her into chatting etc? Did anyone notice on the news report at Body Basics, when they showed his picture on the screen, how he was smiling and looking flirty? My thought: who would fear that face??? (and the girl at the gym even said how "nice" he was). So, she's about to be single. Having trouble w. relationship. Sees no harm in this "nice charming guy" (ugg) coming over w. her and SS to have a few beers. Maybe even only if SS was there too (protection). They are close in age ... 30/32. I shudder to think this *is* the scenario, but something similar might have happened? 1000s of ways it could have played out in the details, but understand what i'm trying to say? (if thinking of aaaaall possibilities, this is just one)

*looks up* sorry TH, didn't even want to go there

This is Off Topic, (but it was mentioned a few threads back), so I thought others may be intertested:

"A woman who was killed along with her three children appeared in court earlier last week seeking child support from the father of her slain twin girls.

Court records examined Monday show a judge last Tuesday signed a
final order requiring Antonio L. Anthony, who had a lengthy
criminal record, to pay $307 a month plus retroactive support of
$22,925 to 27-year-old Brandi Peters.

Four days later Peters was found dead, along with the 6-year-old
twins, Tamiyah and Taniyah Peters, and her 3-year-old son, Joyante
Segura.

Peters also had obtained a final order for child support from
the boy's father, Henry Segura Jr., in August.

Police declined to comment on the case Tuesday, saying they had
no new information"

http://www.wctv.tv/news/headlines/Four_People_Found_Dead_In_Tallahssee_Home__109480054.html

I am guessing that they are looking closely at both of these men.

Money is one of the major reasons for killing someone, especially in these hard times.

My prayers go out to the families of Brandi Peters, Tamiyah & Taniyah Peters and Joyante Segura.

There is a basement. I think I saw that on the county records also, but one of the pictures is of the basement (I'm pretty sure). The one with grey carpet and flourescent (?) light. You can see part of a small window that is at ceiling level.

Well, reading the realtor's description again, it looks like basement was converted in: "Lower level family room, bedroom/den & 1/2 bath/laundry"

I want to know if his parents house has a similiar layout. And are we sure it was an upstairs bathroom vs downstairs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500