OH OH - William 'Bill' Comeans, 14, Columbus, 7 Jan 1980 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original post TBM:
That's right. In fact, in the video his sister said that she wasn't ready to leave so he went back home, took his dad some coffee out in the garage and then disappeared.

I haven't seen anything about time of day. At first I thought it was during the day but I looked it up and it was a Monday, an unusual day for a child's birthday party unless they were still out of school for winter break. Of course it could have been a late afternoon/ early evening party. If early evening, I wonder if it was already dark. We are at a similar latitude her and it is pretty dark by 4:30 or 5:00. I wonder if he was picking his sister up at the same time that other parents were.

It's amazing to me that he could have been abducted from in front of his house while his father was in the garage and other parents were possibly pulling up two doors down to pick their kids up from a party.

Also, Bill was not a small kid. He looked very strong and healthy. I just can't wrap my brain around how this went down.

BBM: Exact same problem I'm having. I don't imagine "staying later" at the birthday party could have been more than a half hour, so it doesn't seem like he could have gone very far on his own. Was the killer's timing so good that no one saw him/them overpower and then disappear with Bill? Or was it someone known who would be "invisible" in their own neighborhood -- someone the neighbors wouldn't bat an eye at seeing? I'm having a hard time putting these pieces together.

That's right. In fact, in the video his sister said that she wasn't ready to leave so he went back home, took his dad some coffee out in the garage and then disappeared.

I haven't seen anything about time of day. At first I thought it was during the day but I looked it up and it was a Monday, an unusual day for a child's birthday party unless they were still out of school for winter break. Of course it could have been a late afternoon/ early evening party. If early evening, I wonder if it was already dark. We are at a similar latitude her and it is pretty dark by 4:30 or 5:00. I wonder if he was picking his sister up at the same time that other parents were.

It's amazing to me that he could have been abducted from in front of his house while his father was in the garage and other parents were possibly pulling up two doors down to pick their kids up from a party.

Also, Bill was not a small kid. He looked very strong and healthy. I just can't wrap my brain around how this went down.

Argh. I lost most of my previous post due to a random keystroke. Such a hopeless spaz. I will pick up where I left off ...

... Given the prior attacks, I also suspect Bill would have been "on alert." So in terms of possible scenarios in which these things fit together, how did someone snatch him in his own environment without being seen? Did Bill know his killer(s) after all, but realize it too late? Is that how they were able to surpise him? True, he was big, but he was only 14 -- he could have scared easily or been easily fooled -- either of which would have give the killer an edge.

As to whether Bill might have known the assailants responsible for the prior attacks: We have heard very specifically that he couldn't describe his attackers' faces. Were they wearing masks? Did he not see them? Did they cover his eyes? Was Bill able to describe other things, such as their size and what they were wearing? Or did everything happen too quickly?

Perhaps more importantly, did he hear them speak? I see three possible answers: (1) They spoke, which told Bill the voices were completely unfamiliar to him (if they were familiar, he'd have told someone). (2) They were silent because they knew Bill and didn't want Bill to recognize them/ID them later, or (3) they were silent because they were strangers and still didn't want Bill to recognize them/ID them later.

However, given the severity of the beatings, it's hard to imagine anyone expecting Bill to ID them ...

And I am having a hard time seeing this go down without speech. The threatening notes suggest someone who wanted to be heard, to instill fear. And if there were two assailants/killers, there would be a need for coordination of effort.

The closest I can come to imagining something is two guys and a van or other vehicle (murder scene on wheels), and possibly a chemical to render Bill unconscious. I can also see him being taken by surprise by it turning out to be someone he knew.

Okay, I'm starting to ramble ... I'm going to shut it down and put the rest of you out of your misery. Night all :)

The previous attacks, the previous attacks -- God this is a weird case. In the light of the warning-notes (tied with - hey wait - belts? what sort of belts?) and the two attempts on his life before....if we can take those as seriously as they're offered....what a weird case this is. There's a distinct air of unreality hovering over all of this. I don't pretend to understand, let alone to know, the dynamics of this case, and would appreciate anyone else who can to explain it to me. This sound like it's into the Mad Gasser of Mattoon territory, yet there's a dead 14-year-old here. Help!

Adding to the bank of what we know about the prior attacks:

First one:
Sept. 5, 2012: "... I was home, but my brother Bill wasn't. He had been attacked, his body left in the woods to die... a trash bag tied around his head with an intertube. Bill was 14 years old, in 9th grade at Westland ... Bill made it through this attack. ..."
Second one (from one of his sister's Satuday night Tweets):
"oct 1979. corner of maple dr & beacon hill, u jumped me from behind, a rope around my neck, u threw me under an evergreen tree, i got free."

The previous attacks, the previous attacks -- God this is a weird case. In the light of the warning-notes (tied with - hey wait - belts? what sort of belts?) and the two attempts on his life before....if we can take those as seriously as they're offered....what a weird case this is. There's a distinct air of unreality hovering over all of this. I don't pretend to understand, let alone to know, the dynamics of this case, and would appreciate anyone else who can to explain it to me. This sound like it's into the Mad Gasser of Mattoon territory, yet there's a dead 14-year-old here. Help!

I agree, one of the strangest I've come across. Why a 14 year-old boy from a picture-perfect family is violently attacked three times until he is finally murdered, is out of my realm of understanding. Add to that all of the bizarre details and I'm just baffled.

The thing that really has me stuck is that nothing really fits for motive. Did he know his attacker? It would explain how they were able to get him away from his driveway and in an area where they could murder him but it doesn't really make sense that he could be attacked by people he knew 3 times without any sort of suspicion. It seems like if he had witnessed something, been bullied, etc. there would be more info about who his suspected killer would be.

Was it a stranger/ thrill-kill? That doesn't really fit either. I can't imagine someone with no motive other than their own blood lust, attempt to kill someone on three separate occasions. I would think that once they discovered he survived the first attempt they would stay far away and pick another target, way too risky.

I went back to look through the articles about the murder published by the Columbus Dispatch and the headline from the article from Dec. 5th, 1980 is "Neighbor of slain youth arrested for penning series of death notes." A second article from the same date is titled "New Rome woman admits threat to neighbors.

I'm going to assume that means they think the letters were a hoax. I'm going to call the number listed and see if I can get my hands on some of those articles.

http://www.columbuslibrary.org/cmlc...ctid=270439&original=Comeans, William&stype=O

Here are some tweets that seem to go to facts about the crime.

Saturday night (Jan. 11):

• "These are some of the boxes of cold cases in Franklin County Ohio. My case has the biggest file... two boxes."
  • "Franklin County Sheriff Cold Case unit has files, evidence, the scarf, statements, the butcher knife, pictures, dna sample, everything."
  • "My family was told new DNA testing was coming out Jan '12. As of yet, it hasn't been released to the crime labs to use."
  • "That dna sample is a long shot, if it ever gets tested. We asked that it be tested 17 months ago."

This one (also Jan. 11) seems to suggest the site at the RR tracks was indeed a dump site:

• "Did you go home to your family after you strangled me? After you tossed me face down in a ditch? Did you tell your family you loved them?"

Re the second one in this list (both also Jan. 11), could this really be where he was taken from?

• "We were going to go shopping, dads car wasnt working, he had to fix it. I took him coffee."
  • "I thought I'd be safe on my front porch."

From Friday (Jan. 10):

• "I liked my winter scarf. It was really warm, right up until it got twisted into knots around my neck. Then it was really cold, really quick."

From Thursday (Jan. 9):

• "After the 2nd attack, I went nowhere. I stayed home. I wasn't even safe to walk two doors down to a neighbors house. Who would have thought."
  • "I never thought I'd be attacked twice. Second time a block from my house, collecting my paper route. I quit after that."
  • "I couldn't give names, I didn't see faces. I was attacked from behind. I was just a kid. I don't know why this was happening."
  • "Sept '79. Attacked while riding bike home. Trash bag over my head tied w intertube around neck. Left in woods by school. So scared."

Finally, these tweets make it seem like the family still believes the notes were connected (ETA: I would think the sister would have noted something about the hoax is she didn't still think they were relevant, but I could be wrong):

• "I started Westland High School in Galloway. I used to enjoy school until you attacked me, left me and my friends threatening notes. Why?" (Friday, Jan. 10)
  • "After my death my family received anonymous threats in the mail. All directed at kids on my street. Bad got worse." (Friday, Jan. 10)

Adding another tweet to the bank of posts about the attacks so they are all in one place:

First attack:
Sept. 5, 2012: "... I was home, but my brother Bill wasn't. He had been attacked, his body left in the woods to die... a trash bag tied around his head with an intertube. Bill was 14 years old, in 9th grade at Westland ... Bill made it through this attack. ..." (Facebook)

Newly added: "Sept '79. Attacked while riding bike home. Trash bag over my head tied w intertube around neck. Left in woods by school. So scared." (Jan. 9 tweet)

Second attack:
"oct 1979. corner of maple dr & beacon hill, u jumped me from behind, a rope around my neck, u threw me under an evergreen tree, i got free." (Jan. 11 Tweet)

Bob thanked us, and I am hoping he has read this thread. Bob, if your're lurking, jump in and register! We could sure use your knowledge on this case! WS has solved many cold cases! Best to you, and your family! :blowkiss:

Here are some tweets that seem to go to facts about the crime.

Saturday night (Jan. 11):

• "These are some of the boxes of cold cases in Franklin County Ohio. My case has the biggest file... two boxes."
  • "Franklin County Sheriff Cold Case unit has files, evidence, the scarf, statements, the butcher knife, pictures, dna sample, everything."
  • "My family was told new DNA testing was coming out Jan '12. As of yet, it hasn't been released to the crime labs to use."
  • "That dna sample is a long shot, if it ever gets tested. We asked that it be tested 17 months ago."

This one (also Jan. 11) seems to suggest the site at the RR tracks was indeed a dump site:

• "Did you go home to your family after you strangled me? After you tossed me face down in a ditch? Did you tell your family you loved them?"

Re the second one in this list (both also Jan. 11), could this really be where he was taken from?

• "We were going to go shopping, dads car wasnt working, he had to fix it. I took him coffee."
  • "I thought I'd be safe on my front porch."

From Friday (Jan. 10):

• "I liked my winter scarf. It was really warm, right up until it got twisted into knots around my neck. Then it was really cold, really quick."

From Thursday (Jan. 9):

• "After the 2nd attack, I went nowhere. I stayed home. I wasn't even safe to walk two doors down to a neighbors house. Who would have thought."
  • "I never thought I'd be attacked twice. Second time a block from my house, collecting my paper route. I quit after that."
  • "I couldn't give names, I didn't see faces. I was attacked from behind. I was just a kid. I don't know why this was happening."
  • "Sept '79. Attacked while riding bike home. Trash bag over my head tied w intertube around neck. Left in woods by school. So scared."

Finally, these tweets make it seem like the family still believes the notes were connected (ETA: I would think the sister would have noted something about the hoax is she didn't still think they were relevant, but I could be wrong):

• "I started Westland High School in Galloway. I used to enjoy school until you attacked me, left me and my friends threatening notes. Why?" (Friday, Jan. 10)
  • "After my death my family received anonymous threats in the mail. All directed at kids on my street. Bad got worse." (Friday, Jan. 10)

Thank you so much for this. Between this case and the Teleka Patrick case, I'm really going to have to get a Twitter account.

Bob thanked us, and I am hoping he has read this thread. Bob, if your're lurking, jump in and register! We could sure use your knowledge on this case! WS has solved many cold cases! Best to you, and your family! :blowkiss:

Let's hope!

Adding another tweet to the bank of posts about the attacks so they are all in one place:

First attack:
Sept. 5, 2012: "... I was home, but my brother Bill wasn't. He had been attacked, his body left in the woods to die... a trash bag tied around his head with an intertube. Bill was 14 years old, in 9th grade at Westland ... Bill made it through this attack. ..." (Facebook)

Newly added: "Sept '79. Attacked while riding bike home. Trash bag over my head tied w intertube around neck. Left in woods by school. So scared." (Jan. 9 tweet)

Second attack:
"oct 1979. corner of maple dr & beacon hill, u jumped me from behind, a rope around my neck, u threw me under an evergreen tree, i got free." (Jan. 11 Tweet)

I'm not great a maps but this gives you a general idea of where all of these places are.

A - After the first attack he was dumped in the woods by Galloway High School. I believe the woods are now a development, not sure which one though so I just mapped the school itself.

B - After the second attack he was dumped at the corner of Maple Dr and Beacon Hill. His family lived on Maple Dr.

C - After the last attack, the one that killed him, he was dumped where Buena Vista dead-ends.

http://goo.gl/maps/bNvZv

I'm not great a maps but this gives you a general idea of where all of these places are.

A - After the first attack he was dumped in the woods by Galloway High School. I believe the woods are now a development, not sure which one though so I just mapped the school itself.

B - After the second attack he was dumped at the corner of Maple Dr and Beacon Hill. His family lived on Maple Dr.

C - After the last attack, the one that killed him, he was dumped where Buena Vista dead-ends.

Nicely done! Just arrived at my parents' house for the day but looking forward to taking a closer look tonight :)

I appreciate your work on this, pdxmama.

I just had a chance to look at it and I'm even more confused now (which has nothing to do with the quality of the map)! The span of these three locations suggest someone very comfortable with a decent expanse of terrain. Did the assailant(s)/killer(s) travel on foot? If they were driving, what would they do with their car in these cases? The descriptions of the individual attacks make it seem like the assailant(s)/killer(s) may have known Bill's route and laid in wait for him. The way the three pushpins form a sort of diagonal trajectory jumps out to me as the shortest distance between school and home. And it does sound like Bill walked/biked to and from school ... but perhaps he stopped doing this after the second attack and that's why they had to catch him at home? (Because clearly, notes or no notes, they wanted Bill!)

The final site, C, is not far at all from the BC home (if you move left from that pushpin to Maple, the residence is 2/3 of the block south toward Kanard -- or more specifically, nine lots north of Kanard on Maple). Unfortunately, we don't know how this buildout differed in 1980. However, the homes do look like 50s/60s tract houses -- and this 'burb is very close to Columbus -- so the development in this neighborhood may be somewhat the same. Perhaps at the time the industrial complex across the tracks was open land? It's also possible there were more open lots on Buena Vista, since it's a border of the neighborhood?

Trying to imagine what it would have taken to get from the BC house to site C, I am dumbfounded. The properties are clustered very close together, with no alleyway between the homes on Maple and Buena Vista. I see only three possibilities:

(1) The killers either got their car VERY close to the BC house, snatched BC without causing any reaction on BC's part, and drove north on Maple with him.

(2) Or they took him on foot through backyards along Maple and Buena Vista (wha-?!?!). We did this all the time when we were kids, as there were few fences in those days, but how could they do this without being seen?! Without BC making a fuss?! And if they immobilized him, how would they carry him?!?!

(3) Or they snatched him on foot and went through Bill's backyard, and the neighbor's yard behind the BC house, out onto Buena Vista, where a car was waiting for them, or they boldly ran down the street to the tracks.​

Re the idea that these attacks may have been done by "kids" (though perhaps 2-4 years older than Bill) -- which I am basing on the assailants attacking Bill at various spots on his route betw. home and school and on their apparent comfort with the terrain -- I wonder HOW the F did could kids pull this off?!

My mind is officially blown. I am going back to tweets. Maybe we just don't have enough information.

This is out there, way out there- I was searching columbus cold case files, which Bill is not listed on BTW, and came across several strangulations. In sept 1979, a few miles away from where Bill was attacked and eventually murdered, a woman, Lori Hand, in her 20's, was strangled/murdered. Could the attacks on Bill have been an attempt by Lori Hand's murderer to confuse the police , or, Bill possibly heard or saw something? Why I say this is because Lori, and her husband's previous wife, were both strangled. The first wife, Donna, was strangled with a plastic bag over her head and spark plug wires, 1976. Gerald Hand owned a radiator shop. The man, now deceased, who was thought to have murdered the two wives worked at the radiator shop. The similarities I am finding are 1. strangulation,2 bags over head, 3.Donna strangled with a spark plug wire, BC with an innertube -items both found in repair shops, 4.proximity of locations. Questions: where was BC's paper route? Did BC have any similar acquaintances? Could the guilty party have seen his dad working on the car and offered to help blindsiding BC? Again, very farfetched. But I wanted to throw it out there. I'm still on the same page as posters above that think it was older teens bullying.

PS I'm not sure if I can post the assumed paid murderer's name because there was no trial-Gerald Hand shot him along with his(gerald's) fourth wife.

http://off2dr.com/smf/index.php?topic=12057.0
http://www.sconet.state.oh.us/rod/docs/pdf/0/2006/2006-ohio-18.pdf
http://www.columbuspolice.org/ColdCase/70decade.html

I appreciate your work on this, pdxmama.

I just had a chance to look at it and I'm even more confused now (which has nothing to do with the quality of the map)! The span of these three locations suggest someone very comfortable with a decent expanse of terrain. Did the assailant(s)/killer(s) travel on foot? If they were driving, what would they do with their car in these cases? The descriptions of the individual attacks make it seem like the assailant(s)/killer(s) may have known Bill's route and laid in wait for him. The way the three pushpins form a sort of diagonal trajectory jumps out to me as the shortest distance between school and home. And it does sound like Bill walked/biked to and from school ... but perhaps he stopped doing this after the second attack and that's why they had to catch him at home? (Because clearly, notes or no notes, they wanted Bill!)

The final site, C, is not far at all from the BC home (if you move left from that pushpin to Maple, the residence is 2/3 of the block south toward Kanard -- or more specifically, nine lots north of Kanard on Maple). Unfortunately, we don't know how this buildout differed in 1980. However, the homes do look like 50s/60s tract houses -- and this 'burb is very close to Columbus -- so the development in this neighborhood may be somewhat the same. Perhaps at the time the industrial complex across the tracks was open land? It's also possible there were more open lots on Buena Vista, since it's a border of the neighborhood?

Trying to imagine what it would have taken to get from the BC house to site C, I am dumbfounded. The properties are clustered very close together, with no alleyway between the homes on Maple and Buena Vista. I see only three possibilities:

(1) The killers either got their car VERY close to the BC house, snatched BC without causing any reaction on BC's part, and drove north on Maple with him.

(2) Or they took him on foot through backyards along Maple and Buena Vista (wha-?!?!). We did this all the time when we were kids, as there were few fences in those days, but how could they do this without being seen?! Without BC making a fuss?! And if they immobilized him, how would they carry him?!?!

(3) Or they snatched him on foot and went through Bill's backyard, and the neighbor's yard behind the BC house, out onto Buena Vista, where a car was waiting for them, or they boldly ran down the street to the tracks.​

Re the idea that these attacks may have been done by "kids" (though perhaps 2-4 years older than Bill) -- which I am basing on the assailants attacking Bill at various spots on his route betw. home and school and on their apparent comfort with the terrain -- I wonder HOW the F did could kids pull this off?!

My mind is officially blown. I am going back to tweets. Maybe we just don't have enough information.

OK - I've added another pushpin for the approximate location of Bill's house on Maple. I think that whomever grabbed him went north on Maple toward the railroad tracks. If you click on the pushpin that marks the final dumpsite then, go to street view and then turn the map so you are facing west, there is what looks like a footpath that runs parallel to the train tracks. I think they took him north on Maple, down the path a block to the east, killed and dumped him.

When I mapped it and "walked" the streets with street view, I was also totally blown away. These are houses built close together, narrow streets, no sidewalks, and someone attacked a 14 year-old boy three times and finally killed him here. The second and third dump site aren't even very private. How did this happen? So baffling.

This is out there, way out there- I was searching columbus cold case files, which Bill is not listed on BTW, and came across several strangulations. In sept 1979, a few miles away from where Bill was attacked and eventually murdered, a woman, Lori Hand, in her 20's, was strangled/murdered. Could the attacks on Bill have been an attempt by Lori Hand's murderer to confuse the police , or, Bill possibly heard or saw something? Why I say this is because Lori, and her husband's previous wife, were both strangled. The first wife, Donna, was strangled with a plastic bag over her head and spark plug wires, 1976. Gerald Hand owned a radiator shop. The man, now deceased, who was thought to have murdered the two wives worked at the radiator shop. The similarities I am finding are 1. strangulation,2 bags over head, 3.Donna strangled with a spark plug wire, BC with an innertube -items both found in repair shops, 4.proximity of locations. Questions: where was BC's paper route? Did BC have any similar acquaintances? Could the guilty party have seen his dad working on the car and offered to help blindsiding BC? Again, very farfetched. But I wanted to throw it out there. I'm still on the same page as posters above that think it was older teens bullying.

PS I'm not sure if I can post the assumed paid murderer's name because there was no trial-Gerald Hand shot him along with his(gerald's) fourth wife.

I noticed he wasn't listed in the Columbus Cold Case Files also. I have no clue why.

Your idea about this being a way to draw attention away and cause confusion in another case is an interesting one. The thing that really makes me think that it wasn't a stranger is the multiple attacks and the brazenness of those attacks. It just seems like someone was really determined to kill Bill. However, we have so little information, anything is possible.

I've sent an email to the Columbus Public Library to see if they can send me copies of the articles written on this case. There were 15 total, all but one written in 1980 (one written in '81.) Hopefully that will give us some new info.

It seems so strange to me that there don't seem to have been any articles since the last one in 1981 until this latest article about the Twitter account. No articles posted on the anniversary of Bill's death or a feature on cold cases, nothing that we see in so many cases.

I'm praying that the new publicity will help.

OK - I've added another pushpin for the approximate location of Bill's house on Maple. I think that whomever grabbed him went north on Maple toward the railroad tracks. If you click on the pushpin that marks the final dumpsite then, go to street view and then turn the map so you are facing west, there is what looks like a footpath that runs parallel to the train tracks. I think they took him north on Maple, down the path a block to the east, killed and dumped him.

When I mapped it and "walked" the streets with street view, I was also totally blown away. These are houses built close together, narrow streets, no sidewalks, and someone attacked a 14 year-old boy three times and finally killed him here. The second and third dump site aren't even very private. How did this happen? So baffling.

BBMs 1 & 2: I think this kind of path is a common denominator among RR tracks. When I was a kid, I used to walk these with my dad. The problem I have with this scenario is that I am guessing you mean on foot? If so, how did they physically manage to get Bill to cooperate w/o a struggle (another bag over the head? a gag?)? How were they not seen on a very active block from the BC house to Park or the Path (esp. if BC is clearly being taken against his will -- whether moving under his own power or incapacitated)? And if by car, what did they do with the car when they got to the path? If they did this by vehicle, what would they have done with the car when they switched from street to path? I guess this is as likely as any other scenario discussed so far. But I am not sold on any one of them yet. I guess I think if they went north on Maple they needed a vehicle for cover, but who knows. Things that happen aren't always the most likely to occur. But in a car, they could have gone north on Maple, turned right on Park, pulled right up to the path at the end of Buena Vista, parked, dumped, and fled.

BBM3: Yeah, that's exactly what I meant. The closer you look, the less likely it seems. Crazy!

Random thought about the attack by the high school. There is a rather large sections of woods on the SE corner of Galloway and W. Broad. I wonder if this is what the sister meant by "the woods by the school"? We can't tell from the map, but there could be a dirt path right along the east side of the woods that allowed cyclists and walkers to exit the campus onto Broad rather than Galloway. In fact, if you switch to street view, it does show an outlet there, but it's unclear what it is.

Haunting and heartbreaking! :(

[video=youtube;qmsuEQK4uZs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmsuEQK4uZs[/video]

Hi, Yoda. I actually think this was interesting and worth exploring. The first thing I wondered when reading your post was how far BC's paper route went. I wonder if we could get our hands on THAT route, because whether the Hand/WW case is a hit or not, it might tell us something.

I think strangulation and head-bagging are the strongest parts of this connection you made, but WW's MO had other elements in it too. Here are some things I see that work against the connection:
  • I suspect "a few miles" is too far to be part of the same route, even though when mapped you can see that the two locations are startlingly close.
  • The timing of the murder of Hand's second wife (September 9, 1979) comes after the first attack on Bill (Sept. 5.), so what would BC have seen? (Also, I think if it was WW laying in wait for BC, the previous attacks on a 14-year-old would NOT have been unsuccessful.)
  • The motivation to "confuse" police does not seem strong enough to sustain three attacks and the specific targeting of BC across several months.
  • WW -- the friend of Hand with the strangulation MO -- seems to have been a killer for hire vs. someone acting on his own (but who knows, WW's propensities may have been what led Hand to hire him).
  • If BC had seen something, I think he would have told someone (unless he didn't realize the significance of what he saw).
  • WW knew that Teresa Fountain overheard his plans to kill Donna Hand for his boss, but while WW threatened her, he didn't hunt down and off Theresa.

Almost too good not to be a hit! This was great find! Could more than one ruthless murderer lived in the vicinity? The proximity to Columbus suggests maybe so ...

Question: Why are these considered cold cases when they have evidence to suggest who committed the crimes? I thought the dox you provided showed this. Is it just because WW was killed before they could try and convict him? Even under these circumstances, do they have to keep the case open?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname