Found Deceased OK - Aja Johnson, 7, Geronimo, 24 January 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't have the heart to fault her Dad in this. I truly believe he thought he was doing the right thing by letting her spend time with her Mom and sister. My heart breaks for him and the guilt he most probably will carry with him the rest of his life. :(

I feel awful for him, too, and I know his intentions were good. I still cry when I watch that first interview with him, where he has the picture and is crying.

You just never think something like this can happen.

Live presser on HLN now - positive id and other info...just tuned in

OMG this is heartbreaking...that poor, sweet little soul!!!!

I will stop there, and take a DEEP breath!!!

From presser on HLN now: (just tuned in - Jennifer Newell? speaking)

Tox tests on both of them in progress

No COD determined yet - still working on it

Positively identified as our Angel Aja Danielle Johnson and the monster Hobbs

Richard Goss speaking now (OSBI) - All info from Goss below:

Wants to clear up rumors and speculation - 367 documented leads during cours of investigation - each and every lead documented and followed up on. Some sightings were call ins about the car and obviously couldn't do alot of follow up for those re: think I saw the car at a stop sign...etc.

Have spent countless hours of surveillance footage from tollbooths, businesses, etc.

Some of the talk in the media needs clarified - FBI involved from very beginning...
and now a freaking commercial...I hope others are listening live maybe, because Goss said he was going to release info that would not normally be released, but will in this case since the is dead - well he didn't call him a ...but, you know!

ARGH...anyone in OK watching? It's no longer on HLN and I can't get my sister or grandmother (in OK) to answer the freakin' phone so I can hear!!!

He is revealing all the did on the investigative end.

Many search warrants.

Search warrants for many different people's phone records.

Search warrants to track and trace incoming calls on his relatives phones.

Had several tracking devices on different subjects cars.

Etc.

That they did everything possible to try and find Aja.

Hobbs has a very LARGE family. Some were more cooperative than others.

There was red flags that came up during the investigation regarding some of his family. Lester Hobbs' family had "questionable activities" that raised some red flags in the investigation ...

Were not forthcoming with answers. So they asked them to take lie detectors. They refused. That's when they got search warrants to track their movements and phone calls.

More from presser: (questions and answers)

Some of Hobbs family was very supportive, some were not - Hobbs has a LARGE family so not all of them were non supportive.

Certain family members had some questionable activities that raised red flags early on and during the investigation, so OSBI asked them to take a poly, and they refused, so DA's office aggreed and issued investigative subpeonas and they were done...alot of the responses weren't completely forthcoming.

OSBI did not receive info from the "former friend" that was on TV saying that he was Hobbs friend and to look in the area - he's going to turn it over to Jennifer from OKC LE (?) since that's who took the call and handled the info.

Norman Police?? Ok LE lady (Jennifer) says that she thinks they handled call appropriately and told the caller at end of the 911 call to contact Comanche County but their not sure if he did and they didn't go check that area.

Ok...can't watch anymore going into meeting...but will check f/ups on iphone.

On the night before the discovery of Tonya Hobbs’ body, she and Lester Hobbs were seen arguing by the older daughter, Miller said.

"(She) told me Lester was yelling at Tonya,” Miller said. "He had found the numbers of some guys in her cell phone, and became angry. He even called a few of them, and one turned out to be a cousin.

http://www.newsok.com/family-of-mis...custom_click=pod_headline_crime#ixzz0gDUKbHg9

There could be your "motive" right there.

This article breaks my heart to read it.

This article, and several others I have seen, all say DHS made the statement that there was nothing they could do about Aja being beaten! If I lived in Oklahoma, I would be flooding the Governors office, State and Federal Reps and Senators, Mayors, DHS Administrators, and anybody else I could think of with mail, email, AND phone calls! It could save another child's life. Someone needs to answer for the lack of ANY action from DHS.

Please remember that this should be done on an individual basis and this website should not be mentioned.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean