Found Deceased OK - Aja Johnson, 7, Geronimo, 24 January 2010 - #3

Autopsy for Aja Johnson delivered to her father

The state medical examiner has completed the final autopsy report for Aja Johnson, the 7-year-old Oklahoma City child abducted and slain by her stepfather, Lester Hobbs.

The report is expected to be hand-delivered to Aja's father, J.J. Johnson, at 1:15 today at his south Oklahoma City home.
---

more at
http://newsok.com/autopsy-for-aja-j...article/3471236?custom_click=lead_story_title

This leaves me a bit speechless. Instead of finding and returning Aja, for some reason OK is, instead, hand-delivering the autopsy. What does this accomplish? It only underscores the failure of LE.

Much too little and forever too late.

Autopsy for Aja Johnson delivered to her father

The state medical examiner has completed the final autopsy report for Aja Johnson, the 7-year-old Oklahoma City child abducted and slain by her stepfather, Lester Hobbs.

The report is expected to be hand-delivered to Aja's father, J.J. Johnson, at 1:15 today at his south Oklahoma City home.
---

more at
http://newsok.com/autopsy-for-aja-j...article/3471236?custom_click=lead_story_title

This leaves me a bit speechless. Instead of finding and returning Aja, for some reason OK is, instead, hand-delivering the autopsy. What does this accomplish? It only underscores the failure of LE.

Much too little and forever too late.

Oh my....I am like you, speechless...and enraged...

No trauma to the body, no drugs, no ethylene glycol. She froze to death. His last act toward another human was to put a child out of the car to freeze to death. Such a shameful act.

The official autopsy report for 7-year-old Aja Johnson was hand delivered to her biological father J.J. Johnson on Friday. Six months after the little girl went missing, the Oklahoma Medical Examiner’s office lists the child’s official cause of death as “violent death with possible neck injury.” The bodies of Aja Johnson and Lester Hobbs were located in a rural area in Norman, Oklahoma nine weeks after he abducted her. A law enforcement source on the ground told me that because of the decomposition, Hobbs and Aja most likely died about a week after the initial murder of Tonya Hobbs in January. “He got in that area, probably to lay low for a few days, got in there with the storm and maybe got trapped. One thing led to another, couldn’t get the vehicle out, and would have to walk out on foot… he chose to stay.” My source says Aja’s body was found outside the vehicle and Hobbs was found inside the car. The medical examiner’s report indicates Hobbs died from drinking antifreeze, and there were not any signs of antifreeze in Aja Johnson.

http://www.michellesigona.com/2010/06/aja-johnsons-official-cause-of-death/

Rest in peace, Aja. I still think of you all the time. May the universe take care of you now, little sweetie.

Are we the only ones feeling like answers will never be had in Aja's case and that only one thing is certain... that Aja suffered terribly in life and then was murdered?
:(

God bless our country and our earth on this day. And please help its inhabitants to live lives where innocent children do not suffer and die.

Aja honey, bumping for you. Even though you seem to just fall into the "case closed' category...you're still remembered down here on Earth every day.
I hope with all my heart that you found in Heaven the life that you never had here on Earth.

Sweet Aja,
I was at Walmart checkout and I saw your picture. Your missing poster was hanging there. It brought tears to my eyes. I asked an employee to take it down. I had to speak to several people.... I just couldn't take no for an answer. They asked me if you were a loved one.... I told them the truth.... you are loved by many!!

Rest sweet Aja. We will never forget you!!

I work at a Foster Care Agency. I work as a counselor.
I can tell you that most folks I know who work here truly care about the kids on their caseloads, and do their best. It's not easy. Many have caseloads of 32. Thats case, there could be anywhere from 1 to 9 children on each case. they have to make a certain amount of visits per month. And go to court, see natural parents, see birth parents, see kids, go to schools, etc, etc. It's easy to see how a case worker can become overwhelmed.
I haven't read this case, but saw it was a young child, and this always breaks my heart. Kids deserve to have good, innocent, happy lives. They deserve parents who can care and provide for them, they deserve safety and good health care, and to be loved.
That said, please don't think Case workers don't care. Most do. Most do a thankless, exhausting job and are paid fairly poorly for it. Most do it because they want to help families, and most do their best. Sometimes, sadly, it just becomes too much.

Fyre

Oh sweet Aja...I went looking for you and saw you bumped back to the front page. Thanks SugarQueen.

I was coming to find Aja's thread to post the following link:

<snipped>

OSBI closing investigation into abduction and killing of Aja Johnson

In the past six months, J.J. Johnson has his daughter, his mother and his ex-wife. The loss of Aja was especially unbearable, said Johnson, who lives in Oklahoma City and had custody of the girl at the time of her death.

Johnson said he hasn't changed his daughter's bedroom since the last day she stayed there.

OSBI had kept the case open for a while, investigating whether any friends or relatives of Lester Hobbs aided him while he was on the run after Tonya Hobbs' death.

Jessica Brown, OSBI spokeswoman, said this week there is no reason to believe any family members aided Lester Hobbs.

Johnson also doesn't think Hobbs' family had any involvement in the abduction or slaying of his daughter.

"He was just a coward,&#8221; Johnson said. "His family didn't even like him.&#8221;

http://newsok.com/osbi-closing-inve...-of-aja-johnson/article/3493862#ixzz10Ny3XR5t

BBM-A Coward indeed! We will never forget you Aja, you have changed the hearts and lives of many of us, who never knew you.

Sweet Aja,
I was at Walmart checkout and I saw your picture. Your missing poster was hanging there. It brought tears to my eyes. I asked an employee to take it down. I had to speak to several people.... I just couldn't take no for an answer. They asked me if you were a loved one.... I told them the truth.... you are loved by many!!

Rest sweet Aja. We will never forget you!!

Oh SugarQueen..this has happened to me a couple times. I know exactly how you feel.

Thank you for not taking 'no' for an answer.
Sometimes, I think that's the best way we can honor Aja.

Don't take no.

Please say a prayer or light a candle for Aja tonight.

You're always in my heart, Aja.

Posted: Mar 02, 2011 4:56 PM CST
Updated: Mar 02, 2011 4:57 PM CST

It has been almost a year since 7-year-old Aja Johnson was found dead in a wooded area in rural Norman. Aja's stepfather, Lester Hobbs, had a violent past which ultimately included killing his daughter.

So, today, House lawmakers are taking a step toward preventing these situations from occurring in the future.

A committee will hear Speaker Kris Steele's House Bill 2136 which requires the Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS) to conduct criminal background checks on all adults living in a home before a foster child is reunited with a parent.

more here

http://www.ktul.com/Global/story.asp?S=14174989

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname